Necromunda Hired Gun Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 10 – 15 hours
- Offline Trophies: 49 (1, 2, 11, 35)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: None, all missions can be replayed at will
- Glitched trophies: The Best Student, Sniper, other trophies might not be awarded until completion of a mission instead of during a mission when the requirement is met
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, the entire game can be played on Easy difficulty
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 + cleanup
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Missions can be replayed at any time
- Release Date: June 01, 2021
Welcome to the Necromunda Hired Gun Trophy Guide! This is a new game from Streum On Studio taking place in the Warhammer 40K universe specifically in the Necromunda subseries. You play as a hired gun/bounty hunter working against different rival gangs to take down the leader of a gang who has previously wronged you. The game plays like a mix of Doom 2016 + Titanfall 2 with fast-paced gunplay and melee takedowns combined with very fast movement including wall-running and grappling. The game includes 13 main story missions, along with replayable generated side missions for more rewards to gain more loot and upgrade your hired gun with.
Step 1: Complete the story
Necromunda Hired Gun is basically a linear FPS, so the first step is to just start working through the main story missions to reach the end of the game and have everything unlocked. You can aim to get A/S ranks on missions as you go if you want or leave them to work on at the end of the story where you have more upgrades and are stronger. You can also complete side missions as you go if you want once they are unlocked, or just leave them for later.
Step 2: A/S Rank Main Missions
After the story has been completed you can now go back through and work on replaying any missions you didn’t earn an A rank on prior. After you have finished the story you should have unlocked a number of upgrades for your character which should make getting A ranks easier due to better survivability.
Step 3: Cleanup
After getting A/S ranks on each of the main missions all you should potentially have left is cleanup of any miscellaneous trophies for kills with abilities or completing missions a certain way. If you don’t want to run missions you can grind most trophies in Martyr’s End either by just running around or killing enemies in the Gladiatorum.
Necromunda Hired Gun Trophy Guide