Paldea Pokedex: #238 Polteageist
Ability: Weak Armor / Cursed Body
Evolution: Sinistea > Polteageist (give Chipped Pot for authentic Sinistea / Cracked Pot for counterfeit Sinistea)
Characteristics: The tea that composes Polteageist’s body has a distinct and enjoyable flavor. Drinking too much, however, can be fatal.
Polteageist Location in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet:
- Evolves from Sinistea, there are two rarity levels of Sinistea “authentic” (1% chance) which features a seal of authenticity and “counterfeit” (99% chance) which features no seal. You only need one of the two versions to complete the Pokedex. “Rare Sinistea” must be given Chipped Pot to evolve, “Common Sinistea” must be given Cracked Pot to evolve.
- No known spawns in the open world, from evolution only
- HP: 60
- Attack: 65
- Defense: 65
- Special Attack: 134
- Special Defense: 114
- Speed: 70
- Total Combat Points: 508
For where to find all other Pokemon Locations, check out Pokemon Scarlet & Violet – All Pokemon Locations
Leave a Reply