Terminator: Resistance Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 5 – 10 hours
- Offline Trophies: 26 (1, 7, 7, 11)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: 1 – No Hope (All other trophies can be cleaned up easily with chapter saves)
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No (you can play on Easy difficulty)
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Game makes saves at the start of each chapter that you can reload if you need
- Release Date: November 15 (Europe/Rest of World) / December 10 (North America)
Welcome to the Terminator: Resistance Trophy Guide! This is a stealthy hacky FPS developed by Teyon, taking place in the Terminator universe sometime in the future after the first and second movie, ignoring the timeline of the rest of the series. You play as a Resistance Member trying to reach the main Resistance force, working to stop Skynet in the future from wiping out the remnants of humanity. The game plays somewhat like Metro or Wolfenstein, with crafting and skill upgrades that you gain through levelling. For the platinum you only need to finish the game along with doing some random miscellaneous activites. There’s only 1 missable trophy “No Hope”.
Step 1: Play Through the Story, Making Sure to Level Lockpicking to Level 3 Before or During “Back to Pasadena”
For the most part you can play through the game how you want, the only thing you want to do skill wise is leveling up Lockpicking to maximum as soon as possible. You need Level 3 Lockpicking during the main mission “No Hope” to open a door for a misc trophy. If you weren’t levelling this early you’d potentially get into a situation where you’d need to replay the game to redo your levelling.
Step 2: Complete the Rest of the Story
After that you just need to complete the rest of the story, doing the one other side mission required for a trophy. Then otherwise you can complete as little or as much of the side requirements as you wish.
Step 3: Reload Chapter Saves to clean up Trophies
If you didn’t complete all trophies during your playthrough you can now use the individual chapter saves the game makes to clean up anything else you might have missed prior. Aside from “No Hope” all of the miscellaneous requirements can be cleanup up fairly quickly in one or two chapters each.
Terminator: Resistance Trophy Guide