Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty DLC #2: Conqueror of Jiangdong Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 (if you’ve played Rising or Soaring Dragon difficulty), 6/10 (if you haven’t played Rising or Soaring Dragon difficulty)
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 4-6 hours (highly skill-dependent)
- Offline Trophies: 13 (0, 0, 13)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, you can play through the entire DLC on the easiest difficulty setting (Crouching Dragon)
- Hardest Trophy: Ambition of the Brave
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1
- PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: Yes, All trophies auto-pop instantly.
- PS4/PS5 Crossbuy: Yes, the DLC purchase covers both PS4 + PS5 expansions regardless of whether you buy the season pass or the individual DLC
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Yes, all Main and Sub Battlefields can be replayed as many times as needed to mop up any miscellaneous trophies and Collectibles
- Supports Manual Saves?: Yes
- Release Date: September 27, 2023
Welcome to the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty DLC #2: Conqueror of Jiangdong Trophy Guide! The second of three expansions, Conqueror of Jiangdong introduces 10 new Battlefields, new Demons, and the Long Sword weapon. To reach 100%, you need to play through all 10 Battlefields (3 Main, 7 Sub) and unlock a variety of miscellaneous trophies. The entire DLC can be played on the easiest difficulty setting (Crouching Dragon). It will feel even easier if you played the game on the Rising or Soaring Dragon difficulty. If you did, you can rely on higher tier gear, making it even easier.
Step 1: Complete all Main and Sub Battlefields, All Battle Flags, All Shitieshou Collectibles, Summon Kunpeng
Play through the Main and Sub Battlefields. As you explore each Battlefield, you need to raise all Battle Flags for Overlord’s Achievement. These are all very easy to locate as they are clearly visible on the main path. You can ignore all marking Flags.
Additionally, check Shitieshou Maniac to grab all the cute panda demons and unlock the trophy.
Lastly, you will eventually collect a Long Sword, the new weapon type introduced in this DLC. Once you have, level it up a bit at the Blacksmith at Mt. Tianzhushan and then defeat 100 enemies with it. Check Art of Swordsmanship for additional information on this weapon.
Step 2: Finish 100 Long Sword Kills, Watchful Tiger Trophy, Swear an Oath with Zhou Yu and Taishi Ci
You might still have to finish killing 100 enemies while wielding the Long Sword and still need Watchful Tiger. You will also most likely still need to swear an oath with your two new allies, Zhou Yu and Taishi Ci. Check the trophy descriptions below for anything you have left.
Useful Tips, Tricks and Guides: