Assassin’s Creed Mirage has 170 Collectibles needed for 100% Completion (21 Viewpoints, 66 Historical Sites, 30 Gear Chests, 7 Lost Books, 18 Dervis’ Artifacts, 10 Mysterious Shards, 12 Enigmas, 6 Tales of Baghdad). Finding all Collectibles unlocks the following trophies & achievements:
- Explorer – Fully explore all territories (find 100% collectibles in all districts)
- Fearless – Synchronize all viewpoints
- Crossing Paths – Complete a Tale from Baghdad
- Scholar – Bring all 7 lost books to Al-Jahiz
- Riddle Me This – Obtain a treasure by solving an enigma (must find all Enigma scrolls for territory completion, but only one must be solved)
- Curio Collector – Pickpocket all 18 artifacts and bring them to Dervis
In particular for the “Explorer” trophy / achievement you need to find all collectibles to “fully explore all territories”. The only thing not required is solving all Enigmas, finding the Enigma scrolls is enough. On the world map it shows you how many of each type you found per region and how many you have left. You can still return to all regions after the story. It’s best to first synchronize all viewpoints to unfog the map. Collectibles you haven’t revealed on the map can be marked with the eagle by pressing > look for yellow beams of light > tag them with + / + .
Some Collectibles require story progress. Because of this it’s best to finish the story first and collect everything afterward. There are no missables, everything can be collected after the story in free roam. Artifacts only appear after meeting Dervis in the story. One Gear Chest in The Bazaar in Karkh and one Lost Book in the Palace in Round City are in buildings that unlock late in the story (the last one unlocks when reaching the final boss so it’s impossible to complete all territories before then).
Viewpoints are tall buildings that act as fast travel points and unfog the map. Historical Sites are glowing orbs that lead to historically important locations. Gear Chests unlock new weapons, outfits and upgrade schematics. Lost Books look give skill points and must be brought to the scholar Al-Jahiz in the House of Wisdom in Abbasiyah. Artifacts are pickpocketed from people and must be delivered to Dervis in Harbiyah. Mysterious Shards can be used to open the 3 chests in the secret chamber which is reached by diving down the Northern Oasis. Enigmas are scrolls with puzzles that lead to treasures (they don’t need to be solved for territory completion). Tales of Baghdad are short side quests.
By District (Recommended)
It’s recommended to go through everything region by region. If you’re going for the 100% completion this is the easiest way to keep track of everything and the most time-efficient. Start by synchronizing all viewpoints. Then pick up everything in the order closest together.
- Harbiyah (6 Chests / 2 Lost Books / 3 Enigmas / 4 Artifacts / 13 Historical Sites / 2 Shards / 1 Tale)
- Abbasiyah (6 Chests / 1 Lost Books / 3 Enigmas / 4 Artifacts / 15 Historical Sites / 2 Shards / 2 Tales)
- Karkh (6 Chests / 1 Lost Books / 1 Enigmas / 4 Artifacts / 11 Historical Sites / 2 Shards / 1 Tale)
- Round City (3 Chests / 1 Lost Books / 2 Enigmas / 3 Artifacts / 14 Historical Sites / 2 Shards / 0 Tales)
- Wilderness (9 Chests / 2 Lost Books / 3 Enigmas / 3 Artifacts / 13 Historical Sites / 2 Shards / 2 Tales)
If you need just one specific item the guides by type make it easy to find what you need.
- 21 Viewpoints
- 66 Historical Sites
- 30 Gear Chests
- 7 Lost Books
- 18 Dervis’ Artifacts
- 10 Mysterious Shards
- 12 Enigmas
- 6 Tales of Baghdad