Chapter 11: The Firefighter with Heroic Aspirations contains 27 Balan Statue Locations in Balan Wonderworld. The game has 300 Balan Statues in total. When you start the game it will show only 228 Statues in the Menu but another 72 unlock after beating the story, that’s how it’s 300 total. Finding all of them unlocks the Balan’s Happy Chappy trophy or achievement.
Some important information about the statues:
- You can’t collect all the statues immediately, some of them require costumes found in later levels.
- You can change your costumes at each checkpoint by holding any of the 4 face buttons and entering the changing room, you will however need to have some spare costumes collected in the level the costume appeared in, if a costume gets replaced in your inventory of 3 in a level, it will end up in your wardrobe.
- There are 12 Chapters and each is divided into 4 Acts. The 4th Act (actually called “Secret Act 3” in-game) only unlocks after finishing the story!
- Most Statues are hidden in the world. The rest is for completing Balan’s Bout with a score of excellent (4 perfect hits in the minigame). You start this minigame by collecting a golden hat in each Act.
- Each boss fight has 3 statues which you unlock by hitting them with 3 different methods, these are listed below as well.
- During the story collect what you find on your own, then unlock Balan’s Costume after the story, it allows you to fly around to reach all Collectibles easily.
Chapter 11: The Firefighter with Heroic Aspirations
Statue 1 – After crossing a lava pit.
Statue 2 – Before entering the area with the fire spurting from walls. Finish Balan’s Bout with 4 x Excellent Score to unlock it.
Statue 3 – Near a movable block.
Statue 4 – Next to the dancing stage.
Statue 5 – Use Bulldozer to move the block in the picture.
Statue 6 – Opposite the moving block. Finish Balan’s Bout with 4 x Excellent Score to unlock it.
Statue 7 – After dropping the block into the lava pit, you should see it next to it.
Statue 8 – In the area with different movable blocks. Finish Balan’s Bout with 4 x Excellent Score to unlock it.
Statue 9 – In a secret area above the level exit.
Statue 1 – At the level start, turn back.
Statue 2 – In the same room, above a ladder pad.
Statue 3 – When reaching the next room, above the checkpoint pad.
Statue 4 – In the same area, send the Itsy-Bitsy Eld through the tiny door. Finish Balan’s Bout with 4 x Excellent Score to unlock it.
Statue 5 – After unlocking the ladder ability, right in front of you. Finish Balan’s Bout with 4 x Excellent Score to unlock it.
Statue 6 – To the very top of the ladder-building sequence.
Statue 7 – Near the level exit, atop a pipe.
Statue 8 – After beating the mini boss, in plain sight. Finish Balan’s Bout with 4 x Excellent Score to unlock it.
Statue 9 – You need the Vacuum from Chapter 12 to suction it from inside a grid.
Act 3 – Boss:
- Use Water Blaster to reach and hit the four lava pipes surrounding the boss.
- Push a yellow block towards the boss (quickly tap any button to push faster). For this, you need to manually select Bulldozer when taking on this boss fight as the game doesn’t give it to you.
- Hit the remaining boulder once lava blocks stop falling from above.
Secret Act 11:
Statue 1 – To the very top where the golden ladder is.
Statue 2 – Left of the moving platforms on fire is an iron block. Destroy it and go to the very end of the new area.
Statue 3 – When you reach the second checkpoint in the first main area, on a nearby ledge.
Statue 4 – Opposite the previous statue’s location.
Statue 5 – Near the big pipes and hydrant.
Statue 6 – Above the level exit.
That’s all of the Balan Statues in Chapter 11: The Firefighter with Heroic Aspirations of Balan Wonderworld.
For all other Statues refer to the Balan Wonderworld All Statue Locations Guide.