Gotham Knights contains 154 Collectibles (60 Batarangs, 42 Historia Strigidae Pages, 12 Street Art Murals, 40 Landmarks) and 40 Side Activities (12 Secret Caches, 5 Secret Identities, 7 Batcycle Time Trials, 16 Training Arena Exercises). All of them are required for trophies and achievements. You need 100% game completion for the platinum trophy and 1000 Gamerscore.
Luckily, none of the Collectibles are missable. You can still get all of them after the story in free-roam. The collectibles are all available from the start of the game. The entire map is fully accessible as soon as you enter the open world for the first time. The collectible progress also carries over into New Game+.
You can keep track of which districts you completed by scrolling over them on the map. In the bottom right side it shows the 4 collectible icons. If you found all of a type in that district, it gets a green checkmark. This way you know you got everything there. You can also keep track of them under Database > Collections & Challenges > Collectibles.
Collectibles (154 Total)
There are 154 main collectibles. These aren’t marked on the in-game map. They are all tracked in the map screen, when all of one type have been found in a district, it gets checked off on the map (bottom right corner).
- 60 Batarangs – Batarang Collector
- 42 Historia Strigidae Pages – Read Owl About It
- 12 Street Art (Murals) – Claiming the Mural High Ground
- 40 Landmarks – History Major
Side Activities (40 Total)
There are 40 Side Activities total. Unlike “Collectibles” they are marked by white icons on the map, meaning they are much easier to find. They are more like trials rather than collectibles:
- 12 Secret Caches (Bruce Wayne’s Hidden Audio Recordings) – Gotham City Confidential
- 5 Secret Identity Compromised – Solid Alibi
- 7 Batcycle Time Trials – Bat Out of Hell
- 16 Training Arena Exercises – Practice Makes Perfect
There are also 3 Side Quests (“Villain Cases”):
- HQ01: Harley Quinn – Get ReQ’d, Working Hard or Harley Working?, Universal Health Scare
- FR01: Mr. Freeze – To the Victor Go the Spoils, Quartzer Life Crisis, Snow Problem, Cooldown
- CF01: Clayface – Something in the Clay, The Show Mud Go On, Rock and a Hard Place
That’s all of the Collectibles in Gotham Knights needed for 100% Completion.
For related guides see Gotham Knights Wiki & Strategy Guide.