Chapter 6: The Girl and the Kitten has 25 Balan Statue Locations in Balan Wonderworld. The game has 300 Balan Statues in total. When you start the game it will show only 228 Statues in the Menu but another 72 unlock after beating the story, that’s how it’s 300 total. Finding all of them unlocks the Balan’s Happy Chappy trophy or achievement.
Some important information about the statues:
- You can’t collect all the statues immediately, some of them require costumes found in later levels.
- You can change your costumes at each checkpoint by holding any of the 4 face buttons and entering the changing room, you will however need to have some spare costumes collected in the level the costume appeared in, if a costume gets replaced in your inventory of 3 in a level, it will end up in your wardrobe.
- There are 12 Chapters and each is divided into 4 Acts. The 4th Act (actually called “Secret Act 3” in-game) only unlocks after finishing the story!
- Most Statues are hidden in the world. The rest is for completing Balan’s Bout with a score of excellent (4 perfect hits in the minigame). You start this minigame by collecting a golden hat in each Act.
- Each boss fight has 3 statues which you unlock by hitting them with 3 different methods, these are listed below as well.
- During the story collect what you find on your own, then unlock Balan’s Costume after the story, it allows you to fly around to reach all Collectibles easily.
Chapter 6: The Girl and the Kitten
Statue 1 – Bottom of the clock tower, needs either Pounding Pig or a high jumping costume.
Statue 2 – On top of the grinding gear jumping section.
Statue 3 – Floating in front of a moving platform.
Statue 4 – Follow the Spider Webs up the first tower, or use the Balan costume for an easy time.
Statue 5 – Behind the fence in the second clock tower, use Balan to get there from above.
Statue 6 – On a pillar you need Pounding Pig for, or as always use Balan to get it easily.
Statue 7 – Reward for Excellent Rating for Balan Bout found on a floating stone platform.
Statue 8 – Reward for Excellent Rating for Balan Bout found on top of sliding stairs.
Statue 1 – On a stone block across some moving platforms.
Statue 2 – Destroy the iron block using Box Fox or the Bull to unveil it.
Statue 3 – On the bridge above the path you traverse as the Chrono Bunny.
Statue 4 – Number 4 and number 5 are both in the same room. One is on a platform you can easily reach with the Air Cat…
Statue 5 – … while the other one is below the floor, which you can destroy with the Box Fox.
Statue 6 – Either glide or use Balan to jump to the clock tower area to the left behind the level exit to find it hidden behind the tower.
Statue 7 – Balan Bout – As always get all Excellents to unlock a statue. You can find this one on one of the towers, the one with floating books next to it.
Statue 8 – Balan Bout – As always get all Excellents to unlock a statue. You will find this one behind the swinging pendulums.
Act 3 – Boss
- Jump on its fist projectiles to shoot them back
- Use Pumpkin Puncher to hit the traffic lights when the cat sits on them
- Equip Chrono Bunny to counter its time freeze and jump from the platforms onto it
Secret Act 3
Colored 1 – On top of a floating gear.
Colored 2 – Near some rotating gears, floating in the air.
Colored 3 – Once again on a rotating gear outside of the main tower.
Colored 4 – On a floating gear again, next to the giant teddy.
Colored 5 – On one of the tower’s walls next to some balloons.
Colored 6 – On a rotating gear on the side of the tower.
That’s all of the Balan Statues in Chapter 6: The Girl and the Kitten of Balan Wonderworld.
For all other Statues refer to the Balan Wonderworld All Statue Locations Guide.