Ni No Kuni 2 has 30 Higgledy Stone Locations. Finding all Higgledy Stones unlocks the No Stone Unturned trophy or achievement. They are all hidden indoors (with third-person camera view). None of them are in Dreamer’s Mazes.
You can still find all higgledy stone locations after the story in free-roam. Nothing is missable!
To satisfy them you must feed them the correct item. Most of these items can be farmed in Evermore from Farms/Mines/Hunting Lodges/Fish Markets/Bazaars/Gardens. Fully upgrade all of those and also upgrade your castle.
Many stones require endgame items. It’s best to collect the higgledy stones after the story when you have access to everything. When you feed the correct item to a Stone, a Higgledy will jump out. These are the best in the game. You can use the higgledies in combat.
To keep track of how many you found, press Touchpad – Library – Vital Statistics – No. of Higgledy Stone Offerings.
Higgledy Stones List
- Ni No Kuni 2 Full World Map – All Locations, Caves, Woods, Shops (if you can’t find a location, check this link)
- Jumblewoods – Twinkle the Twee (Rugged Fur)
- Jumblewoods – Popple the Pure (Slumbergull Feather)
- Tightfit Cavern – Frumious the Flammable (Hardwearing Wool)
- Cloudcoil Canyon – Filigree the Flighty (Munchy Nut)
- Cloudcoil Canyon – Larrican the Leafy (Prism Pepper)
- Wyvern’s Den – Tove the Tenebrous (Single Cream)
Rolling Hills Area:
- Crosswater Cavern – Motley the Menace (Snow-White Thread) –> must use bridge skill to enter this area
- Old Well – Bawbee the Bandit (Blossomwheat)
- Old Well – Dimity the Dastardly (Forked Tail Bone)
- Tumbledown Shrine – Tilly-Loo the Twinkly (Clear Prism)
- Crooked Cavern – Slithy the Spelunker (Glacier Crystal Cluster)
- Shiverwood Shrine – Dirge the Dismal (Twisty Bone)
- Forest of Niall, Hard Woods – Phantasmagoria (Nightmare Prism)
- Forest of Niall, Auld Woods (in front of Dice Factory) – Mutton-Bane the Mushy (Gunkshrooms)
- Unsung Shrine – Whiting the Lighting (Heavenly Wonderwater)
- Death’s Door – Gabardine the Gawker (Knight’s Brocade)
- Hidey Hole – Mimber the Meanderer (Sackcloth)
- Dampshoe Cave – Tundle the Tropical (Coral Huebloom)
- Seaspray Tunnel – Dishcloth the Dragony (Briar Coral)
- Abyss, 1000 Fathoms Deep – Haddock the Fishy (Bright Button)
- Abyss, 3000 Fathoms Deep – Clambunctious the Calm (Bighorn Shell)
- Bleachbone Shrine – Teakettle the Toasty (Fluffy Cloth)
- Sunshade Shrine – Vorpal the Volcanic (Sunnysmile Cotton, found in 10th Dreamer’s Maze or from Wondrous Bazaar Level 3 which requires All Citizens)
- Shrine That Time Forgot – Boss-Woss the Bruiser (Bolt Eagle Feather)
- Sublime Shrine – Unkimmon the Uncommon (Coarse-Grained Lumber)
- Fathomless Forest – Bumblebizz the Blowy (Fine Fur)
- Broadleaf Dynafloor No. 2 – Topturvy the Testy (Scented Sap)
- Broadleaf Dynafloor No. 3 – Slingsby the Scorcher (Whole Milk)
- Ice House – Malignity the Indignity (Sturdy Bone)
- Freezybones Cave – Benison the Bright (Enigma Prism)
That’s all 30 – No Stone Unturned unlocked!
For more Ni No Kuni 2 guides, check out the full Ni No Kuni 2 Wiki.