God of War Ragnarok contains 3 weapons for Kratos that you can use in combat. They are all automatic story unlocks. None of the weapons are missable. The first two are available from the start, they are the weapons you got in the previous game. There’s only one new weapon, unlocked halfway through the story. The new weapon is needed to open up new side paths for exploration.
The axe is your starting weapon.
Blades of Chaos
The Blades of Chaos are also a starting weapon, from the Prologue.
Draupnir Spear is the only new weapon. It’s unlocked automatically from story progress in Main Quest 10: Forging Destiny.
When playing as Atreus during specific story sections you can also use his bow, but it doesn’t have any stats and can’t be upgraded. He doesn’t have any other weapons, only the bow.
All Equipment Categories:
- God of War Ragnarok All Armor Sets
- God of War Ragnarok All Weapons
- God of War Ragnarok All Axe Attachments
- God of War Ragnarok All Blades Attachments
- God of War Ragnarok All Spear Attachments
- God of War Ragnarok All Runic Attacks
- God of War Ragnarok All Shields
- God of War Ragnarok All Relics/Hilts
And for everything else check out the God of War Ragnarok 100% Wiki.