This page contains all 12 Blades of Chaos Attachments (Pommels / Handles) in God of War Ragnarok including a showcase with images. Blade Pommels are an attachment to your second weapon, the Blades of Chaos, and increase certain stats. More than that, they also add unique passive perks that can change the flow of combat. Each pommel visually changes the design of your blades. Knowing what pommels are in the game and what abilities they unlock can help you prepare and strategize for difficult encounters.
Chaos Blade Pommels are obtained from quests, from certain chests, bosses, and crafting. You can upgrade the Blade Pommels to further increase their stats. You get all attachments automatically while going for 100% Completion.
Blades of Chaos Attachments
- Steel Handles – The original Handle, no abilities (Starting Gear)
- Deadly Obsidian Handles – Improves Strength & Slayer’s Rage Burst – Low Luck chance to grant a Rage Burst on any Blades kill. (From Legendary Chest in Svartalfheim, Aurvangar Wetlands)
- Cursed Empress Handles – Improves Strength, Luck & Power of the Empress: Low Luck chance on any Blades hit to grant an increase of Strength and Runic, stacks up to 3 times (Reward for completing all Draugr Holes)
- Pommels of the Undying Spark – Improves Strength, Runic & Scorching Burn: Improves the damage that the Burn status inflicts on enemies. (Located in Legendary Chest in Svartalfheim, Jarnsmida Pitmines)
- Radiant Warden Handles – Improves Strength, Cooldown & Whiplash Deflection: While charging Flame Whiplash (Mash ) incoming Projectile attacks will be deflected. (Craftable at Blacksmith)
- Pommels of Agile Deceit – Improves Strength, Vitality & Blade Dancer: The Spinning Chaos and Evasive Embers evade attack skills do increased damage and burn to enemies. (Craftable at Blacksmith)
- Pommels of Brutal Might – Improves Strength, Defence & Seized Strength: Stun Grabbing an enemy ( ) grants a Gift of Strength. (Craftable at Blacksmith)
- Hardened War Handles – Improves Strength, Defence, Vitality & Banishing Blade: The Hyperion Grapple and Hyperion Pull skills ( + ) do extra damage and stun. (Located in Legendary Chest in Alfheim, The Forbidden Sands)
- Luminous Recovery Handles – Improves Strength, Cooldown, Luck & Whiplash Refresh: Flame Whiplash hits ( + ) have a Moderate Luck chance to grant a Blessing of Cooldown, restoring more Cooldown if fully charged. (Located in Legendary Chest in Svartalfheim, Nidavellir)
- Pommels of the Nine Realms – Improves Runic, Vitality, Luck & Momentous Shift: Activating Furious Immolation ( + ) while Immolation is full triggers a Realm Shift. (Reward from Berserker Gravestone in Vanaheim, Pilgrim’s Landing)
- Pommels of the True Flame – Improves Strength, Runic, Cooldown & Runic Immolation: Improves the damage of the Blades Runic Attacks when Immolation skill gauge is fully charged.
- Pommels of Burning Unity – Improves Strength, Runic & Burning Immolation: Increases all Burn status inflicted by 15% and increases the immolation skill charge gained when striking a Burning enemy. (Reward for throwing enough Crystalline Shards into the Wishing Well in Vanaheim Crater, The Plains)
That’s all of the Blade Pommels in God of War Ragnarok.
All Equipment Categories:
- God of War Ragnarok All Armor Sets
- God of War Ragnarok All Weapons
- God of War Ragnarok All Axe Attachments
- God of War Ragnarok All Blades Attachments
- God of War Ragnarok All Spear Attachments
- God of War Ragnarok All Runic Attacks
- God of War Ragnarok All Shields
- God of War Ragnarok All Relics/Hilts
And for everything else check out the God of War Ragnarok 100% Wiki.
Leave a Reply