Monster Hunter World Iceborne has 5 Hoarfrost Reach Camp Locations. This guide shows where to find and how to unlock them. Finding all camps in Hoarfrost Reach unlocks the Master Explorer trophy and achievement.
The Hoarfrost Reach region is exclusive to the Iceborne Expansion!
Finding and constructing the camps should be your first priority when reaching a new map as it allows you to fast travel and saves time during monster hunts. After finding a camp, you must complete its delivery quest in the Resource Center. This involves getting some materials, which is all detailed in the guide below. Some camps are automatically unlocked from story progression.
Hoarfrost Reach Camps
- Southern Camp (Area 1, Upper Map Floor) – Automatic Unlock from Story (available as soon as you reach Hoarfrost Reach)
- Western Camp (Area 5, Upper Map Floor) – Automatic Unlock from Story (available after you go on an expedition in Hoarfrost Reach for the first time)
- Central Camp (Area 7, Upper Map Floor) – Delivery Quest: “Setting up Camp: Hoarfrost Reach I” (1000 x Research Points, 1 x Tobi-Kadachi Membrane+)
- Northeast Camp (Area 15, Upper Map Floor) – Delivery Quest: “Setting up Camp: Hoarfrost Reach II” (1200 x Research Points, 1 x Azure Rathalos Fellwing)
- Shipwreck Camp (Area 12, Bottom Map Floor) – Automatic Unlock from Story (available when reaching two-star Master Rank assignments)
That’s all camp locations in MHW Iceborne’s Hoarfrost Reach region. For all other camp locations refer to Monster Hunter World All Camp Locations.