EPIC WORD SEARCH COLLECTION Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 60-90 minutes
- Offline Trophies: 43 (1, 4, 5, 33)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
- Minimum Playthroughs: One partial
- Release Date: March 17th, 2020
Welcome to the EPIC WORD SEARCH COLLECTION Trophy Guide!
A Word-Search Game by Lightwood Games, the creators of the POWGI-Franchise. And a huge game at that! This title features four very large Puzzles, each divided into 16 Grids. Solving everything takes considerably long, but luckily for trophy-hunters, only a portion of the game’s content is needed to obtain the Platinum.
Step 1: Solve one Grid on all four Puzzles
Each Grid has roughly around 100 words to find. Use the built-in hint feature explained below to breeze through this step.
Step 2: Find specific Words across all Grids
There is a total of 32 words to find for a corresponding trophy each. The exact locations are revealed below, so you can save a large amount of your time.
EPIC WORD SEARCH COLLECTION Trophy Guide
If you enjoyed this game – check out the POWGI titles by Lightwood Games as well. We have guides for all of them:
- Word Search
- Word Sudoku
- One Word
- Word Wheel
- Fifty Words
- Word Maze
- Just a Phrase