Arendelle contains 39 Collectible Locations in Kingdom Hearts 3 (25 Treasures, 11 Lucky Emblems, 3 Classic Kingdom Games). This walkthrough will guide you to all the collectibles in Arendelle World. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story.
- Treasures: 25
- Lucky Emblems: 11
- Classic Kingdom Games: 3
They are numbered by their in-game gummi phone order so if you’re missing just one specific collectible you can look up the number in your gummi phone and find it quickly in the guide.
Text by bosssnake & Video by PowerPyx
- Treasure #1 – Map: The North Mountain: Right from the start, run up behind the Moogle Shop to find this chest.
- Treasure #2 – Blizzard Choker: From the save point, head north through the trees to find a boulder in the ground just before the path narrows. Atop that boulder is this chest.
- Treasure #3 – Damascus: Move north onto the winding narrow pathway. Before reaching the next opened area, search behind four snow-covered bushes to find this chest hidden behind them.
- Lucky Emblem #2: Follow the narrow path sloping upward until you find a wall of ice you can break. In the next room is a narrow upper platform. Mounted on one of the walls on the end of the platform is this Lucky Emblem
- Treasure #12 – Snowman Rosette: Return to the path from the previous room and head up a level. A staircase goes up to the left, and an ice wall stands on your right. Destroy the ice wall and climb a rock formation in the back of the room for this chest.
- Treasure #10 – Map, The Labyrinth of Ice: Continue up the path from the previous chest until you find an ice wall on your left. Destroy it and drop down for this chest.
- Lucky Emblem #3: While in the Upper Tier, after spinning around a pillar to open the path, you slide down a few ice slopes. After that is a drop to the Lower Tier. Immediately turn around to find this Lucky Emblem.
- Treasure #14 – Barnyard Sports Classic Kingdom Game: In the room with the Lower Tier save point, spin both pillars. Then climb up the path to the northeast to find this chest.
- Lucky Emblem #4: After using Flowmotion to ascend from the Lower Tier save point, stand on the bridge and look left. This Lucky Emblem is formed into the wall.
- Treasure #15 – Blizzard Cufflink: From the previous Lucky Emblem, continue up the bridge and open the path that goes to your left by spinning the crystal pillar in the room. Continue down the next hall and jump on the grinding rail. Halfway through the railing, you see another rail above you. Jump onto it. It takes you to a hidden area. Jump down to the ledge just below it to find this chest.
- Lucky Emblem #5: The first area of the Upper Tier has three grind rails in three different directions. Take the northwest one and climb to the top of the rock formation in the middle of the room. Look over the edge toward the floor to find this Lucky Emblem in the ice.
- Treasure #11 – Dark Anklet: From the first area of the Upper Tier, take the grind rail heading south. There are two chests in the middle of this room. This is the left chest.
- Treasure #13 – Damascus: In the same room as the previous chest.
- Treasure #8 – The Klondike Kid Classic Kingdom Game: After entering the Gorge, head down the path until the rock wall on the right opens up. Drop off the edge and attack the ice block below. Inside that ice block is this chest. If you mess it up, just run back up the wall behind you.
- Lucky Emblem #1: This Lucky Emblem is located on the same ledge as the previous chest. Walk just a little bit south to see it printed into a tree.
- Treasure #5 – Guardian’s Belt: From the Gorge save point, head north up the path. Run up the first two walls you see to find a cubby hole filled with enemies resembling clay pots. Behind them at the back of the cubby hole is this chest.
- Treasure #4 – Elixir: From the previous treasure, jump across the gap and run up the wall. At the top, turn around to see a line of icicles hanging from the cliff edge and a chest in the distance. Use Airstep to jump the icicles and reach the chest.
- Lucky Emblem #6: Immediately after running up the walls out of the Gorge, you enter the Mountain Ridge. Directly in front of you, on the side of a small slope, is this Lucky Emblem.
Valley of Ice
- Treasure #16 – Hi-Potion: Immediately north from the save point is a small path to the right that leads up for a bit. In that little nook is this chest.
- Treasure #17 – Refocuser: Once in the center area, head up into the eastern section to find this chest.
- Treasure #18 – Hi-Either: From the center area, head southwest up the path. Along a curve, there is a little nook to the left with this chest in it.
- Treasure #19 – Blizzara Choker: Further up the path from the previous chest is a small clearing with a path to the left that leads upward. Climb to the top of that and use Doubleflight and Air Slide to jump across the gap to a ledge on the other side of the small clearing. On that ledge is this chest.
- Treasure #20 – AP Boost: Further up this path, you come to a knotted section where you have to fight Heartless while climbing upward. Before heading west up the next path, turn to see a narrow incline with a ledge across a gap. Use Doubleflight to clear the gap. Then go around the corner to find this chest.
- Treasure #21 – Mega-Ether: After the previous chest, traverse a series of jumps you make by using gusts of wind. Soon, you come to a slightly bigger clearing with a wall to run up and a gust to ride. Instead of entering the clearing, turn left and descend a run wall and head north. On the southern cliff is where you find this chest.
- Treasure #22 – Silver Amulet: Head back to the small clearing from before. Avoid the jump here for now. Instead, climb up a rock formation to the right and proceed north. After a few jumps, there is a cave just beyond a wall you can run up. In that cave is this chest.
- Lucky Emblem #7: Right around the time Sora says he loves snow, there is a wall to your left you can run up. Before heading up the wall, there is a small ledge to your left. There are other smaller ledges there as well, which can help you access the correct ledge. Run diagonally for a few seconds and drop down onto a ledge with two trees. You’ll know it’s the right place if you have a wall you slide down to get there.
- Treasure #23 – Magician’s Wand+: This run is not a straight run to the top. You have to run diagonally to the right, leading you east to a high ledge you cannot reach otherwise. Follow this narrow path to its peak to find this chest.
- Lucky Emblem #8: Near the end of the Frozen Wall, there are chunks of windblown ice covered in snow. Right as the path takes a 90-degree turn, look on the snowy side of one of the chunks of ice for this Lucky Emblem.
- Lucky Emblem #9: After dropping down the first wall, head east and run up a wall to a small ledge. Look down a bit at a small ledge to find this Lucky Emblem.
- Treasure #6 – Force Ring: Next to the previous Lucky Emblem is a ledge you can jump to. Use Double Jump and Aerial Dodge to get over there. At the top of that sloped ledge is this chest.
- Treasure #9 – Orichalcum: From the Snowfield save point, head south and drop down a wall you can run. Drop down two more of these walls to the southeast until you see a chunk of ice sticking out of the ground. From a high height, attack that ice chunk to find this chest.
- Treasure #7 – Mickey’s Kitten Catch Classic Kingdom Game: Once you finally reach a big clearing and gain a new party member, head south until you can run up the path to your right. In a little nook at the northernmost point, behind a big rock, is where this chest is.
- Lucky Emblem #10: From the Foothills save point, head north up the path until it reaches the clearing. Just before entering the clearing is a stack of logs. Three logs form this Lucky Emblem on the end of the stack.
- Treasure #24 – Slayer’s Earring: In the middle of the blizzard area (south of the Foothills save point in the next zone), where during the story you have to hide behind rocks to take shelter from a blizzard pushing you back. In the middle of that area there is a series of rocks to the left that you can climb. At the top is this chest. This is much easier to get after completing this world’s story.
- Lucky Emblem #11: Right over the ledge from the previous treasure is this Lucky Emblem, etched into a smaller rock in the snow.
- Treasure #25 – Damascus: Struggle through the snowstorm until you reach the end of the first area. Next to a rock just before the first narrow path is this chest.
That’s 100% of the collectibles you can find in Arendelle world of Kingdom Hearts III.
For more Collectible Guides, check out the complete Kingdom Hearts 3 Collectibles Guide.