Olympus contains 49 Collectible Locations in Kingdom Hearts 3 (32 Treasures, 12 Lucky Emblems, 5 Golden Herc Figures). This walkthrough will guide you to all the collectibles in Olympus World. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story.
- Treasures: 32
- Lucky Emblems: 12
- Classic Kingdom Games: 0
- Golden Herc Figures: 5 (Special Item unique to this World, unlocks armor piece)
They are numbered by their in-game gummi phone order so if you’re missing just one specific collectible you can look up the number in your gummi phone and find it quickly in the guide.
Attention: Some collectibles are unobtainable on your first playthrough! You can only complete this world (and most other worlds) on replay!
This guide is intended for use after having beaten the world for the first time. Then you can speedrun through it (ignoring the enemies) and find all collectibles. On the first visit certain areas are inaccessible. So beat this world first and then come back to replay it. Do the same for all other worlds.
Mount Olympus / Ravine:
- Treasure #1 – Power Ring: Inside the Broken Foot Statue (next to our last treasure).
- Treasure #2 – Water Cufflink: When coming from Thebes (fast travel point “Thebes Agora”) to Mount Olympus (bottom of Mount Olympus), walk along the right side of the river until your first enemy encounter. There you see some golden sparkle on stones that you can step on to cross the river. Immediately after that, on the right side inside the water is the treasure. It’s impossible to see in the water, check the screenshot below (next to statue of a foot).
Mount Olympus / Cliff Ascent:
- Treasure #9 – Map, Mount Olympus: On the main path under an apple tree. You’ll walk right into it.
- Lucky Emblem #6: When the path splits, take the route on the right until you get to a waterfall. Defeat the enemies and behind the waterfall will be a lucky emblem.
- Treasure #4 – Panacea: In a cave on your path up the mountain. There are 3 treasure chests inside the same cave (and some enemies).
- Treasure #5 – Ability Ring: In a cave on your path up the mountain. There are 3 treasure chests inside the same cave (and some enemies).
- Treasure #3 – Potion: In a cave on your path up the mountain. There are 3 treasure chests inside the same cave (and some enemies).
- Lucky Emblem #7: Just after the treasure cave where we just were, run up the wall once more. There are two paths here, take the one to the left. When looking down the mountain you can see this emblem on top of a hill.
- Treasure #6 – Bronze Necklace: On the same mountain where the Lucky Emblem was, but a little bit below the emblem. You have to jump down the mountain to reach it.
- Lucky Emblem #5: Go back to where the path split to Lucky Emblem 6. This time, we’ll take the path to the left. There’s a big gate on two white stone pillars. One of the pillars has a mickey emblem hidden on it!
- Treasure #7 – Potion: From the last location, drop down to the left and go through a little cave. On the other side you see a treasure chest, sitting on a hill overlooking the area where you originally came from (facing the direction where the path split up).
- Treasure #8 – AP Boost: Backtrack to Lucky Emblem 5 but this time instead of dropping down the left, you’ll want to go up by jumping across the rocks. You’ll come to a “hall” with a huge sitting Zeus statue. Run up the wall left of the Zeus statue to find a treasure on top.
Mount Olympus / Mountainside:
- Treasure #10 – AP Boost: Follow the main path up the hill until the sky turns dark and the Titan boss starts throwing rocks down at you. After making your way up the tall wall (and after Titan boss starts throwing rocks), you can drop down the left side to find a well-hidden treasure. It’s BEFORE you have an encounter with smaller enemies. A bit tricky that one.
- Treasure #12 – Hi-Ether: From the last treasure, climb back up the wall to get back on the main path. You’ll go through a cave. On the left side of the cave is a climbable wall. From there you can see this treasure.
- Lucky Emblem #8: Just after our last treasure, continue on the path until you have an encounter with lots of smaller enemies (our first enemy encounter since encountering Titan boss). In the area where you fight these enemies the lucky emblem collectible hangs in the trees.
Mount Olympus / Summit:
- Treasure #11 – Fluorite: After defeating Titan boss, the path splits and you can go left or right. Take the left and a treasure will be there.
After the last treasure, continue up the mountain until you reach the fast travel point “Mount Olympus Summit”. From here we’ll do some backtracking and mop up everything in Thebes. Fast travel to “Thebes Agora” for our next segment.
Thebes / Alleyway:
- Golden Herc Figure #1: From the Thebes / Agora fast travel point, go across the market square and head up the stairs between the buildings that have wooden scaffolds around it. Then take the left path through the “Alleyway”. After going up the stairs in the alley, turn right to enter a big building. In the left corner at the back of the building sits the Herc Figure. There are 5 of these and after finding them all you can exchange them for the Hero’s Belt. But don’t worry, this will be explained again after all 5 were collected.
- Treasure #13 – AP Boost: From last Herc Figure, exit the building but turn to the right (so don’t go back the way we came). There you can run up a wall and find a treasure on a grassy patch at the top.
- Treasure #14 – Potion: From last treasure, drop down and go through the cracked wall. Behind it you find a new treasure.
Thebes / Agora:
- Lucky Emblem #3: Go back to the Agora market square. A set of stairs has a mickey icon / lucky emblem on it that can be photographed from afar.
- Treasure #15 – Fluorite: Go up the stairs with the Lucky Emblem on them. Up the stairs you find this treasure chest.
Thebes / The Big Olive:
- Lucky Emblem #2: Remember where we went for the Herc Figure earlier? We’re going in that general direction, just head across the market square and up the stairs between 2 buildings with wooden scaffolds around them. This time, we’ll take the path to the right (opposite of Herc figure) to get to the Big Olive area. In the middle of a broken Temple is a lucky emblem collectible on the wall.
- Treasure #16 – Ether: In the little green garden area where lots of ingredients are found, just next to our last lucky emblem (only few meters away).
- Treasure #17 – Mega Potion: At the top of a wall you can run up.
Thebes / Gardens:
- Treasure #18 – Magic Ring: In the gardens destroy the big Hercules statue to make it drop and reveal a treasure.
- Golden Herc Figure #2: In the middle of the gardens.
- Treasure #21 – Potion: In the gazebo of Gardens.
- Golden Herc Figure #3: At the end of the gardens in a small side room.
Thebes / Overlook:
- Treasure #20 – Shield Belt: When coming from the Gardens to the Overlook, take the path to the right and go up the stairs. On the right of the stairs is a treasure chest.
- Treasure #22 – AP Boost: Up one of the runnable walls.
- Lucky Emblem #1 – In the courtyard of the Overlook area, where some enemies attack. It’s on the wall, as usual photograph this Mickey-shaped icon.
- Treasure #19 – Ether: Next to Lucky Emblem, at bottom of a runnable wall.
- Golden Herc Figure #4: From last treasure run up the wall to reach some rooftops. Then drop down onto the giant statue that’s holding a shield. On its shield is a hercules figure.
- Treasure #23 – Potion: Go back to the rooftops where we dropped down to the herc figure. Up on the rooftops is a treasure box.
- Treasure #24 – Map, Thebes: At the end of the area (after rooftops).
- Golden Herc Figure #5: Next to our last treasure.
- Lucky Emblem #4: From last treasure & herc figure go up the stairs. As soon as you’re upstairs (the end of playable area) there’s a lucky emblem edged into a wall. You can’t get here on first playthrough because a big boulder blocks your path, which is why you must replay this world.
After you got all these, step inside the fast travel point at the overlook and go back to the Agora fast travel point. There at the market square you can go to the herc figure stand and talk to a small boy. He’ll take your 5 herc figures and give you the Hero’s Belt armor item.
Realm of the Gods / Courtyard:
Step back inside the Agora fast travel point and head to Mount Olympus Summit and enter the big golden gate to the Realm of the Gods. Here our collectible search continues.
- Treasure #27 – Potion: On the left side of the courtyard.
- Treasure #26 – Refocuser: On the right side of the courtyard.
- Treasure #25 – Fluorite: After first set of stairs (from courtyard), on the right side (before 2nd set of stairs).
Realm of the Gods / Corridors:
- Lucky Emblem #9: Just across from the save / fast travel point “Corridors”, go up the small set of stairs. On the side of the 2nd set of stairs is the emblem.
- Treasure #28 – Mythril Shard: Just up the small stairs from our last collectible, before sliding on the line of water.
Realm of the Gods / Secluded Forge:
- Lucky Emblem #11: This is in the forge, on the side of the anvil. You get to the forge by sliding on the blue line of water from Treasure 28 and dropping down the hill.
- Bonus Item – Knight’s Shild+: Not a collectible, but while we’re here let’s solve the Secluded Forge Puzzle. All you do here is to line up the 3 pots hanging above the anvil. When they’re lined up they glow orange and you can interact with it to activate the forge.
Realm of the Gods / Corridors:
- Lucky Emblem #10: While heading back from the Forge towards the “Corridors” fast travel point, we’ll go through a big room with some enemies attacking us. On the wall, behind a jug, is the emblem. Very well hidden that one.
- Treasure #29 – Map, Realm of the Gods: Right next to the “Corridors” fast travel point.
Realm of the Gods / Cloud Ridge:
- Treasure #30 – Refocuser: After sliding across the rail to the Cloud Ridge, the treasure chest will be right in front of where you land, in plain sight.
- Lucky Emblem #12: After going up the first set of stairs in Cloud Ridge (immediately after our last treasure), there will be a small enemy encounter and you can see this emblem collectible far in the distance.
Realm of the Gods / Corridors:
- Treasure #32 – Potion: After you learned the airstepping ability (story-related), it’s on the first platform you need to airstep to. Press + (PS4) to airstep / + (Xbox).
- Treasure #31 – Elixir: From our last treasure you can look down the platform and drop down to a platform with a temple on it. There’s a big box that contains the last treasure inside. To destroy it you need to press / just before landing to smash it.
That’s 100% of the collectibles you can find in Olympus world of Kingdom Hearts III.
Next Up: Twilight Town
For more Collectible Guides, check out the complete Kingdom Hearts 3 Collectibles Guide.