Galar Dex: #80 Glalie
Abilities: Inner Focus (1) | Ice Body (2) | Moody (H)
EXP Group: MediumFast
Egg Group: Fairy / Mineral
Hatch Cycles: 20
Height: 01.50 m, Weight: 256.5 kg, Color: Gray
Evolution: Snorunt > Glalie (Level 42) / Froslass (Use Dawn Stone – Female Only))
Characteristics: It has a body of ice that won’t melt, even with fire. It can instantly freeze moisture in the atmosphere. It can instantly freeze moisture in the atmosphere. It uses this power to freeze its foes.
Glalie Location in Pokemon Sword & Shield: You can find Glalie in the following locations:
- Route 10 (Near Station)
- OVERWORLD – All Weather (Lv. 45-48) – 10% Chance
- Lake of Outrage
- OVERWORLD – Snowing (Lv. 55-58) – 25% Chance
- Wanders around Giant’s Cap during Snowing, Snowstorm weather conditions.
- Wanders around Giant’s Seat during Snowing, Snowstorm weather conditions.
- Wanders around Watchtower Ruins during Snowing, Snowstorm weather conditions.
- Evolves from Snorunt (Level 42)
- HP: 80
- Attack: 80
- Defense: 80
- Special Attack: 80
- Special Defense: 80
- Speed: 80
- Total Combat Points: 480
For where to find all other Pokemon Locations, check out Pokemon Sword & Shield – All Pokemon Locations