Tales of Arise has 162 Collectibles needed for 100% completion and trophies (38 Owls, 20 Gigants, 31 Astral Flowers, 23 Artifacts, 38 Recipes, 12 Fishing Spots). There are also 70 Sub-Quests.
Finding all Collectibles is required to unlock the following trophies and achievements:
- Owl Spotter (Find and report 13 owls)
- Owl Scouter (Find and report 32 owls)
- Owl Homecoming (Find and report all owls)
- Problem Solver (complete all 70 sub-quests)
- Big Game Hunter (Slay 20 Gigants)
- Curious Hobbyist (Obtain 20 types of non-DLC artifacts)
- Globetrotting Foodie (Acquire 30 kinds of non-DLC recipes)
- Skilled Angler (Catch one Fish)
- Godly Angler (Catch every type of Fish)
None of the Collectibles are missable, everything can still be found after the story in free-roam. You can keep track of everything under Menu > Field Guide > Play Records / Artifacts. There is one place you can’t go back to, a cruise ship (Mobile Fortress Gradia) in the 4th Realm Mahag Saar, but if you forgot the Owl or any Loot Chest on there they will get washed ashore in Thistlym. So no Collectibles/Items from this ship are missable either, can get them later at any time at the beach of Thistlym.
Click the links below for the individual guides:
Other Item Types:
- Fishing Rods & Lures
- Weapon Crafting Materials
- Healable / Savable NPCs (for Shionne Skill Panel)
- Rarest Book
- Iron Pipe
For all other Tales of Arise guides, check out the complete Tales of Arise Wiki & Strategy Guide.