Assassin’s Creed Origins – The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC features a total of five Serqet locations, which have to be completed for the Sting in the Tale trophy or achievement.
Recommended Level: 55 (to make it easier for you)
Region: Various (see below)
Requirement: none, having finished the story is helpful
Reward: 5.100 XP combined
Trophy: A Sting in the Tale
One of the Serqet locations is placed in the “real world” and is just a regular outpost. The remaining four are located in the four different Afterlife-regions, which can be entered from the Valley of the Kings (or just from the map, if you’ve already been there). These Afterlife-Serqet-locations are quite similar to the regular Animal Lair-locations, just that the boss is a giant scorpion this time.
The Scorpions are quite weak to fire. If you have a strong bow with fire-damage, two arrows might be enough, if you let the fire-damage-over-time work its magic.
1. Waset Desert – Spring of Serqet
2. Aaru Afterlife inside the Tomb of Nefertiti – Serqet’s Altar
3. Aten Afterlife inside the Tomb of Akhenaten – Serqet’s Garden
4. Duat Afterlife inside the Tomb of Tutankhamun – Halls of Serqet
5. Heb Sed Afterlife inside the Tomb of Ramesses – Serqet’s Chamber
You will now receive the Sting in the Tale trophy, congrats!