Quick Item: Divine Confetti
Item Description: Confetti imbued with a divine blessing made fro driving away apparitions.
The paper is made ceremoniously, whereby pulp is spread thin using water from the exalted Fountainhead. As the gods bless the waters, so too will the confetti bless one who basks in it’s touch, allowing attacks to connect with apparition-type enemies.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Wall – Stairway – Forward through the building behind where you fought the Chained Ogre is an open area with more enemies and another miniboss. To the right side is a large open gate, head through there and on the right side near some by some gravestones is one of these to pick up.
- Hirata Estate: Hirata Estate – Main Hall – Forward along the linear path you’ll reach an area with a large number of enemies and some open buildings to your right. In the far corner of the first large building you will find a pickup for 2 of these.
- Hirata Estate: Hirata Estate – Main Hall – Down the linear path you’ll reach the miniboss Jozou the Drunkard. After beating him head into the building and take the left hallway toward the two enemies. Take a left turn and you’ll reach a wall with a scroll on it. Hug this wall to turn it to enter a secret area. On the left side of this area in front of another scroll is a pickup for 2 more of these.
- Potential drop from Blue Robed Samurai enemies in Ashina Castle.
- Sunken Valley: Boghisattva Valley – Head all the way down into the Toxic area, then head right down the serpent tunnel. Once you are in the Shrine and grappling out of it turn left before the second grapple point to find a pickup for 3 of these.
- Ashina Depths: Water Mill – Turn around from the Idol and you’ll see a house you can go in just past the water wheel building, inside on the left is a pickup for 1 of these.
- Ashina Depths: Water Mill – Proceed along the path toward the temple in the rear of the area. To the right of the stairs is a hole you can crouch in, then at the end of the crawlspace you can press to use the trapdoor to get inside the temple. At the front where the shrine would be there is a pickup for 5 of these.
- Can be purchased in unlimited amount from all vendors after you defeat the True Corrupted Monk boss.
Usage: Used to allow you to effectively attack Apparition-type enemies for a short time.
Max Number Held: 5
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.