Quick Item: Mibu Balloon of Spirit
Item Description: A Mibu balloon filled with fountainhead water, imbued with a blessing of sympathy.
If one pops this black and white balloon and prays, those its water splashes upon will have a higher chance of obtaining Spirit Emblems for a period of time.
This balloon expresses mourning for the dearly departed. Red and white pinwheels are offered in found remembrance.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Reservoir – Head all the way down to the bottom of the reservoir area, there is one behind one of the short straw hat enemies right beside a wall.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Antechamber – Head forward and go down to the ground floor, then through the door behind the blue robed samurai and outside. Head to the right across the bridge, then all the way down the forest path to the next building where you will find one of these inside.
- Senpo Temple, Mt. Kongo – Continue down the main path to the right side to where the broken bridge is, there is a pickup for one of these underneath the bridge.
- Senpo Temple, Mt. Kongo – Continue down the main path through the temple and up through the ceiling, Exit out the far side through the hole in the wall, then take an immediate right around the corner to find one of these.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Temple Grounds – Head down the flights of stairs on the right hand side to the very bottom. Around this dead end area there area 3 of these you can pick up.
Usage: Increases change of obtaining Spirit Emblems from defeated enemies for a short period.
Max Number Held: 5
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.