Quick Item: Yashariku’s Sugar
Item Description: Sugar candy made in Senpou Temple, sustaining Yashariku’s blessing.
Halves max Vitality and Posture, while granting a large Attack Power boost.
- Sold in limited amount by Blackhat Badger who is a merchant in a house with a broken roof, just under the Old Grave Idol in Ashina Castle.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – From the Hidden Forest Idol make your way down to the ledge below and across to the ledge using the two tree branches with a rooster between. On the next platform is a man sitting there, run past him to the log ahead forming a bridge to the next platform. While on the log look down to your right and you will see this item in the valley below. Jump down and obtain this item.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – After defeating Mist Noble we will destroy the whole temple with a big burst of fog. Once it is cleared out you will see this item laying on the floor towards the rear of the building.
- Ashina Castle: Abandoned Dungeon – (Once you reach the point you’re locked out of all the other Ashina Castle Idols) Head toward the main castle area across the bridge and drop down into the moat, a pickup for one of these is beside the tunnel entrance on the left.
- Sunken Valley: Riven Cave – (After gaining ability to dive underwater) Head back into the lake area and dive underwater, you should see a pickup for one of these in front of the rock tunnel just in front of you.
- Ashina Castle: Old Grave – (After gaining ability to dive underwater) Head close to the castle into the large moat area. On the wall closest to the castle there will be a pickup underwater in a corner for 1 of these.
- Ashina Castle: Old Grave – (After you lose the ability to travel to most Ashina Castle shrines) Head across the bridge to the Serpent Shrine, just by the door leading out to the forest area you’ll find a pickup for one of these.
- Fountainhead Palace: Vermilion Bridge – Head all the way along the left side of the area until you hit the cliff wall, the head right towards the trees near the wooden fence structure. Go forward to the tree with the two White Doglike enemies in front of it, where you’ll find a pickup for 2 of these.
Usage: Cuts Vitality and Posture in half for a limited time, for the trade off of a large attack power increase.
Max Number Held: 3
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.