Quick Item: Eel Liver
Item Description: A miraculous drug capable of banishing lightning, offered at the Ashina Clan altar.
Greatly reduces the amount of damage received from lightning attacks, as well as the “Shock” status abnormality.
Lightning is a force of the gods. Eels, while small, are relatives of dragons.
Even a god’s force can be suppressed, through probably not for long.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Ashina Dojo – Directly behind the miniboss Ashina Elite – Jinsuke Saze you will see a pickup that gives 3 of these.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Ashina Dojo – Head back down the stairs to the right of the shrine, then immediate left down the hallway into the room with the three Tengu enemies. Behind the middle one at the back of the room is a pickup.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Antechamber – Head forward and go down to the ground floor, then through the door behind the blue robed samurai. A pickup that gives you 2 of these is on the left.
- Ashina Castle: Great Serpent Shrine – Grapple across the gap that’s directly in front of the Idol, the pickup that you can see gives 3 of these.
- Can be purchased in unlimited amount from all vendors after you defeat the True Corrupted Monk boss.
Usage: Greatly reduces damage from Lightning type attacks and the “Shock” abnormality status.
Max Number Held: 5
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.