Quick Item: Gokan’s Sugar
Item Description: Sugar candy made by the Shinobi Hunters of Misen Temple, sustaining Gokan’s blessing. Reduces Posture damage taken for a time.
Bite the candy and take the Gokan stance to impart its inhuman benediction.
Misen monks are well-versed in the art of killing shinobi; an undertaking that demands a body with an unshakable core.
- Hirata Estate: Estate Path – Proceeding around the walled estate, after you head up the cliff stairs you’ll come out to the long street with areas to enter on either side. If you head down the hill to the dead end in front of a door the pickup will be on the ground. Opening this door gives you a shortcut through from the Estate Path statue.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Antechamber – Head forward and go down to the ground floor, then through the door behind the blue robed samurai. A pickup is to the right of the room.
- Potential drop from Robed Spear wielding enemies.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Antechamber – Head up the stairs then to the right side of the upstairs room, grappling into the ceiling. Proceed forward and drop out of the ceiling again, then up the flight of stairs in the next room, there is a pickup for one of these directly left of the top of the stairs.
- Senpo Temple, Mt. Kongo – Continue down the main path to the temple entrance and grapple up into the ceiling. Continue forward into the large room with the group of monks, on the far left side is one of these.
- Dropped by Blade Staff enemies inside the main Senpo Temple area.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Temple Grounds – Head down the first two flights of stairs, then take an immediate turn around to the right at the bottom of the second to find one of these.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Temple Grounds – Head toward the large temple in front of you, then to the right and jump through the hole in the room into the large room with the centipede enemies and named miniboss. In this room is one of these.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Temple Grounds – Continue up the hill past the location of above, once you get to the location of the large enemy with the shield, on a platform on the left that has a fully robed monk enemy you will find one of these.
- Sunken Valley: Sunken Valley – Head forward across the bridge into the main Gun Fort area then all the way left, before you get to the entire inside the Gun Fort you can drop down a ledge to the left where you will find one of these.
- Potential drop from Purple Ninja enemies in Ashina Castle.
Usage: Used to decrease Posture damage taken for a short time.
Max Number Held: 3
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.