Quick Item: Divine Statue
Item Description: A secret medicine that fully restores Vitality and cures all status abnormalities.
One small part of Ashina is exceedingly old. The ancient soil, rocks, and water that pervaded the land are said to have attracted the attention of the gods.
The doctor Dogen studied the plants in the ancient place, resulting in the recipe for this special medicine.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Wall – Stairway – Forward through the building behind where you fought the Chained Ogre is an open area with more enemies and another miniboss. To the right side is a large open gate, head through there and continue down the hill around the the small building in front of you. Grapple to the tree then jump down to the wall grab on the cliff, moving to the left to a ledge. From there jump down to the large cliff with the stone lamps on it. Proceed through the cave hugging the right wall until you come outside again and grapple up continually until you get to a building again. Grapple into the side of this building and inside this room is one of these items.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Castle – Up at the top of the big flight of stairs, in a chest behind the group of enemies.
- Ashina Depths: Water Mill – Swim up the river to the waterfall at the end, there is one of these inside a chest under the waterfall.
- Sunken Valley: Under-Shrine Valley – (After obtaining ability to swim underwater)Turn around from the idol and head through the valley until you get to the cliff area with the stone structures. Go to the back of this area to the water hole and dive into it and swim to the other side where the Headless enemy is. At the far back of this room behind the big stone structure you’ll find one of these.
- Fountainhead Palace: Mibu Manor – In the building opposite the one with the old woman you can talk to, across the area with two bridges, there is a red robed enemy and two warriors, to the right of them is a chest with one of these in it.
Usage: Used to restore Vitality and cure all current status abnormalities.
Max Number Held: 1
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.