Upgrade Item: Lump of Fat Wax
Item Description: These lumps of fatty wax form inside the body under rare circumstances. Can be used for intermediate and higher Occultic upgrades for Prosthetic Tools. Considered omens of disease, they are known to grow larger as the illness worsens.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo – From the Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo shrine head forward through the level until you clear out the woods of the monks. Once they are all taken care of you can grapple into the building the monks were guarding. Head in and into the main area where you see a bunch of monks praying to a deceased looking monk. Take out all the monk and the ogre monk and you will find this on the floor in back of the room behind where the deceased looking monk was sitting.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Temple Grounds – From the Temple Grounds Idol head down to where the monks are standing in front of a building. Take out the monks and grapple up to the top of the building but be careful as two rats will jump up from the center area. Take out those two rats, the rat on the other side of the square rooftops, the one on the right side rooftop and the one in the grounds in the middle of the square. Once defeated lure out the 4 monks from inside the back side of the building a take them out. Once defeated head back inside and you will see a deceased monk sitting there. Be careful as this monk will have a centipede come out of his head. Behind this monk is an item laying on the floor. This is that item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo – Random drop from orange suited monks in the Senpou Temple area.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – From the fight with Takujiro The Glutton continue to press forward the opposite way you came and when you grapple to a ledge you will find this before dropping down to the back of the temple in the woods.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – From the Hidden Forest Idol jump on the branch and hop to the ledge below. Once on that ledge look for the branch that is connecting to the ledge. Get on the branch and immediately look down and you will see three items in a circle (if you haven’t picked them up yet), Drop down to that ledge below and look towards the back wall, you will see a couple items being guarded by a headless. This is one of those items.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – From the idol look up at the tree across the creek and you will see a grapple point. Grapple up and head behind the smaller cabin on the right to find this wax.
- Ashina Depths: Water Mill – From the idol head up to where you fought O’Rin of the Water and before you continue on to the bridge past her arena head to the right and check the grass closest towards the waterfall in the back to find this laying on the ground.
- Abandoned Dungeon: Underground Waterway – Awarded for speaking to the surgeon after receiving the Red Carp Eyes from Mibu Village.
- Fountainhead Palace: Vermillion Bridge – Can be farmed off enemies that try to enfeeble you.
Max Number Held: 99
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide