Quick Item: Mibu Balloon of Soul
Item Description: A Mibu balloon filled with fountainhead water, imbued with a blessing for departed souls.
If one pops this sakura-pink balloon and prays, those it’s water splashes upon will acquire more Resurrective Power for a time.
The oldest of the Mibu balloons, Mibu priests are known to pop them as an offering of peace of the departed.
- Hirata Estate: Bamboo Thicket Slope – All the way forward down the linear path, after you talk to The Owl in the burning area, you’ll come to a cross roads with enemies. If you go down the left path to a dead end you will find one behind two spear enemies.
- Hirata Estate: Hirata Estate – Main Hall – Down the linear path, into the building past where you fight Juzou the Drunkard. Continue forward through the first door in the house then head left. In a room to the left of the crying lady you will find one of these.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Reservoir – Head over to the spot where the well is that you start the game in, then head to the back through the water and grapple upwards. Continue into the next area hugging the right wall, and on the ground level near the enemy you should see a pickup for this by a rock formation.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Reservoir – From above if you look upwards across the room you should see another item on a plank. Grapple up the wall twice across the room to get up here for this pickup.
- Sunken Valley: Boghisattva Valley – From the Idol look down to your right beside the statue, you should see a pickup for one of these just below you.
- Sunken Valley: Boghisattva Valley – Head all the way down into the Toxic area, and keep hugging the left hand side. On the left wall near the area with the second white monkey you can find one of these.
- Sunken Valley: Boghisattva Valley – Head down the tunnel where the serpent is, once you get past it by using Puppeteer Ninjustu on the monkey you can go through the shrine, and to the left out the door is one of these.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – Directly in front below the first tree on the ground you will find one of these.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – Head forward into the main village area, and on the opposite side of the first house by the water you will find one of these.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – Continue into the village until you get to the large lit up tree, directly in front of the tree you will find one of these.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – Heading directly right from above up the path, just past the bell enemy you’ll see a wooden shrine with one of these in front of it.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – Head across the river to the house on the right side of the village, then continue hugging the right wall until you get to the trees. Look up and grapple to the tree above, then follow the path to find a pickup for two of these.
- Can be dropped by the group of villagers who are in front of the large shrine, just before the Corrupted Monk boss area in Mibu Village.
- Abandoned Dungeon: Underground Waterway – (After getting the ability to dive underwater) Head into the waterway and dive underwater, sticking to the left. You’ll go through a broken gate, then can grapple up at the end of the path in front. On the platform you’ll find a pickup for 1 of these.
Usage: Increases amount of Resurrective Power gained for a short period.
Max Number Held: 5
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.