Far Cry 6 has 7 Supremo Gadgets, which are special “super weapons” you carry on your back. Getting all Supremos unlocks the Backpacking trophy or achievement. They have very useful abilities but do have a cooldown period between uses. They can all be bought from Juan, more become available for purchase as you level up. You can keep track of which ones you got under the Arsenal Menu.
To purchase them you need Depleted Uranium which is found at every Anti-Air Cannon – see Far Cry 6 All Anti-Air Cannons & Depleted Uranium Locations.
- Exterminator – starting Supremo – Ability: Armagedon Strike (Launch a series of rockets that lock onto enemies and explode on impact)
- Fantasma – bought from Juan, available from the start – Ability: Venom Salvo (Create chaos by launching poison gas onto the battlefield that can turn enemies against one another)
- Volta – bought from Juan, available from the start – Ability: El Impulso (Emit an EMP pulse to knock over enemies, disable security systems, and enable vehicle hijacking)
- Furiso – bought from Juan, available at Rank 3 – Ability: Fuego Loco (Emit an explosive ring that roasts enemies, and press “Jump” to thrust forward in mid-air)
- Medico – bought from Juan, available at Rank 4 – Ability: Zona Medicina (Fight smarter, self-revive and rapidly heal yourself & nearby allies over time, great for Co-Op)
- Gladiador – bought from Juan, available at Rank 5 – Ability: Juice Injector (Fly into a rage by boosting your speed and health, and unleashing your Machete Kills on any enemy)
- Triador – Reward for completing Yaran Story “Triada Blessings” – Ability: Truesight (Use the Oluwas’ power to mark enemies in cover and, combined with the La Varita rifle, shoot through walls).
That’s all the Supremos in Far Cry 6. After getting all 7 of them you will earn the Backpacking trophy or achievement.
- Criptograma Chests & Criptograma Charts
- USB Sticks (USB Songs)
- All Mythical Animals
- FND Bases (Outposts)
- Anti-Aircraft Cannons & Depleted Uranium
- Supply Drops (Recon Points)
- Weapon Locations
- Rides (Cars) Locations
- Amigo Locations
- Bandido Leader Locations
For more Guides, check out the complete Far Cry 6 – 100% Completion Wiki & Strategy Guide.