Far Cry 6 has 4 Ride Locations (Cars that you can call from item wheel). Finding all 4 Rides unlocks the Car Cry trophy and achievement. The first is automatically from the story, one is found in the open world, one is from a Side Quest, and one is from winning a Gran Premio Race.
- Juan’s 1956 Beaumont Valentina – Automatically from Main Story Operation “Fuel the Revolution” (during Prologue on Isla Santuario).
- 1985 Tokai Sabuku – Found in a warehouse at the FND Storage Facility in Catalina Ridge. When you get close to the building, a blue car icon should show up on your map. You must climb up the yellow digger next to the building and then jump through the open door upstairs. Then destroy the wooden pallets to the right, follow the path behind that and destroy the cardboard boxes (shoot or melee them).
- Yami’s 2008 KAG TG – Reward for completing Yaran Story “Backseat Driver” in Madrugada Region.
- 1962 Verrazzano Bravo – Reward for completing ANY Gran Premio Race. It doesn’t matter which one, just win your first Race. See Far Cry 6 All Gran Premio Race Locations.
That’s all of the Rides in Far Cry 6. After finding all 4 you will earn the Car Cry trophy or achievement.
- Criptograma Chests & Criptograma Charts
- USB Sticks (USB Songs)
- All Mythical Animals
- FND Bases (Outposts)
- Anti-Aircraft Cannons & Depleted Uranium
- Supply Drops (Recon Points)
- Weapon Locations
- Amigo Locations
- Bandido Leader Locations
For more Guides, check out the complete Far Cry 6 – 100% Completion Wiki & Strategy Guide.