Bird In A Cage contains 7 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in Bird In A Cage mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- After you go through the first spider cave (spider eggs inside), it will be on the next rooftop below.
- Get back on the rooftops above the previous Kodama location. From there, enter the nearest cave with a Tesso inside (a new type of monk enemy that farts poison clouds when it sees you). Same place where that enemy is sits a Kodama. Also next to a ladder you can kick down.
- When you see the first Yoki (Yokai with an axe) rolling a barrel down a hill at you, the Kodama will be sitting on the immediate left.
- After going through a cave with a bunch of Tesso (monks that fart poison), go out the exit with a ladder leading up. Once at the top, the Kodama will sit next to the ladder at the exit of the cave.
- After the 2nd Shrine you will go through a Dark Realm and then down a ladder. A Waira will spawn form a Yokai Realm (fat naked monsters with big claws). Behind the Waira you enter a cellar with poisonous water and one more of those monk-like poison farting enemies, Behind the poison farting enemy is the Kodama tucked away in some chests at the corner (this is the ground floor of the building where the 3rd Shrine is at). After you defeated the enemies just listen for the sound the Kodama makes.
- After you move the blue lever to move the blue bridge, go onto the blue bridge (normal story path), and off the left (smaller side bridge). This leads into a room in which the Kodama is hiding behind some boxes.
- From where you found Kodama number 6, step back onto the blue bridge, but now drop down to the platform below. There’s an opening in that platform that lets you drop down to the ground floor into a secret room. In there you find a hot spring bath and also the Kodama in the corner.
That’s all Kodamas in Bird In A Cage. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.