The Frenzied Blaze contains 8 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Frenzied Blaze mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- Found in the area where you unlock the gate (shortcut) to the 1st shrine. Behind a house.
- The Kodama sits right behind the gate at the exit of the first Dark Realm.
- Right after the 2nd Shrine are two enemies with explosive barrels strapped to their back. Where the 2nd of them is you can walk through some fire to find a ladder. Climb up the ladder to find the Kodama on a rooftop (you may already have seen this one earlier on your way to the 2nd Shrine but couldn’t reach it).
- Behind the building immediately after the 2nd Shrine.
- In the Dark Realm next to the samurai you can talk to who joins you. Clear the Dark Realm first (by killing Wheelmonk), otherwise the Kodama is blocked by blue fire.
- In the building next to the samurai you can talk to who joins you (big skeleton with axe is inside).
- Left of the door leading to the mission boss (just after 3rd Shrine).
- From the 3rd shrine (located in Dark Realm just before mission boss), take the path to the left and at the very end of it is a hidden wall (yokai monster wall). Behind it is the last Kodama collectible location for this chapter.
That’s all Kodamas in The Frenzied Blaze. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.