Pervading Waters contains 9 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in Pervading Waters mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- After the 2nd Shrine, take the flooded path on the left (which has 1 single snake enemy on it). At the end of the path you find the first Kodama collectible location in a hut.
- After the 2nd Shrine you come to a building with a Dark Realm (corrupted Yokai area). On the balcony on the top floor of that building sits a Kodama behind some wooden crates.
- From where you find the 2nd Kodama, stay on the same floor of the same building. Go to the end of the floor and you’ll reach a wooden bridge with a cannon-shooting enemy on it. Cross the bridge (normal story path) and drop down to an area with a snake enemy in it. The Kodama is there in the corner.
- After you fight a type of witch enemy that uses purple pulse bubbles to protect itself, you must open a door behind this enemy to advance, then go across a short wooden bridge onto a rooftop. Drop down to find the Kodama on the ground behind the building.
- Found in the harbor area where some stranded boats are. The Kodama is sitting inside a crate by the boats.
- After the harbor you come to a bridge with a powerful Samurai warrior on it and two others shooting at you from afar. Just before that bridge is a side path leading downwards. There you find the Kodama on a small island.
- After the 3rd Shrine there will be a Dark Realm. Go through it and head towards the next building on the left (normal story path). The Kodama sits in the corner before entering that building in plain sight.
- Enter the building where the last Kodama was sitting in front of. You need to cut through some fake walls to enter. Inside you find a small courtyard with many enemies. The Kodama sits in the corner of that small courtyard.
- After defeating the Saika Magoichi mid-level boss, you get a key from him that you must use on the gate next to the 3rd Shrine. This opens the path to the true mission boss. On the way there you find the last Kodama of this mission.
That’s all Kodamas in Pervading Waters. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.