The Two Faces of Hospitality contains 7 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Two Faces of Hospitality mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- A Kodama is sitting next to the 1st shrine at the very start of the mission.
- Shortly after the mission start there’s a room with a hot spring on the right side. Also in the room is a Kodama (behind door).
- Sitting next to the 2nd Shrine, where you talk to Hattori Hanzo (behind some wood wall).
- When Honda Tadakatsu joins your team (spear guy in gold/black armor), take the first ladder leading down. You find the Kodama sitting behind a stranded boat where a single Ninja enemy is.
- Sits in a guard tower where Hattori and Honda part ways with you (must climb up ladder to the guard tower).
- After Hattori and Honda have parted ways with you, advance up the hill towards the 3rd Shrine. There’s a cannon you can use. Use it to destroy some wooden barries in the village below. Run back down there and you will be able to reach a Kodama & Sudama. The cannon blast will have destroyed the barriers that had blocked them off.
- A Kodama is sitting inside of a samurai armor statue, just to the left before the mission boss.
That’s all Kodamas in The Two Faces of Hospitality. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.