The High-spirited Demon contains 6 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The High-spirited Demon mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- The first Kodama is behind where you start. Turn around immediately where you spawn.
- Go downhill to the village. A Kodama is on the rooftop of a building on the left. Must go up the little slope behind the building to reach the rooftop.
- Defeat the Kamaitachi miniboss (cat-like yokai in woods) and destroy the yellow crystal behind it. Walk across the tree branch over to the other side where another yellow crystal is. The Kodama is around the corner there (you’ll see it when walking over the tree branch, but must use the path behind the yellow crystal to reach it).
- Sitting in front of the gate to the mid-mission boss (after 2nd Shrine).
- Where you fight the Mezuki miniboss (horse-headed big Yokai) you can go across a wooden bridge that leaves back to the starting area. On the side of the bridge you can go down a tree stump into a valley with 3 Kappa enemies (turtles with sparkling shells on their back). A Kodama sits there behind a tree. Beware, the Kappa don’t look dangerous but they are pretty quick and can paralyze you. To make it easier shoot them to draw them out onto the bridge one by one. This way you don’t need to fight all 3 at the same time.
- The last boulder that rolls down the hill before 4th Shrine will break open a wall. Behind that wall is a yellow crystal and also the last Kodama location for this mission!
That’s all Kodamas in The High-spirited Demon. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.