The Viper’s Sanctum contains 6 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Viper’s Sanctum mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- At the very start of the level, take the path on the right. When you see the first human / Samurai enemy on this path, there will be a platform with some crates. The Kodama is hiding behind the crates.
- Follow the path uphill until you come to a traditional Japanese building with a Yokai Realm Corruption inside. The Kodama is behind that building.
- When you reach the 2nd Shrine you’ll be inside a cave area. Follow the cave path until you reach an Enki (big Yokai enemy with staff/spear). Just before the Enki you can find a Kodama in a side cave. It blends in with a green glowing rock, which makes it easy to overlook.
- When you reach the bottom of the cave area, there will be a bunch of poison pools. Underneath the first broken bridge sits a Kodama.
- After you pass by a blue glowing snake statue (that you can destroy to drain the poison from the pools), go across the next broken bridge and enter a cave opening on the right. There are some snake enemies inside and also a Kodama hidden at the end of the cave tunnel.
- The last Kodama is found in the last poison pool on the right side before the mission boss. There will be a snake enemy and a blob enemy in the pool. The Kodama is behind the blob enemy. By destroying the snake statues around the area you can make the poison go away so you can get the Kodama safely.
That’s all Kodamas in The Viper’s Sanctum. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.