The Sun Sets On Mount Tenno contains 8 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Sun Sets On Mount Tenno mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- In the starting area there’s an archer on the right side. Behind the tree where he stands sit our first Kodama.
- In the area just after the first Kodama, sitting in a corner where a Waira is (big naked crawling enemy with claws). To reach it you must drop down to it from above where the Yokai wielding a Kusarigama is.
- Sitting on top of the area where you need to destroy the first yellow crystal.
- After the 2nd Shrine head through the flooded fields. The Kodama sits on the roof of the building at the very end of the flooded fields area (this is where you open the door shortcut to 2nd Shrine).
- Really close to the last Kodama. Where you open the shortcut door back to the 2nd Shrine, there’s a slope you can walk up (left side before a bridge). From there drop down to the flooded fields (just above the 2nd Shrine). The Kodama is in those flooded fields.
- From the Flooded Fields area, go across the big wooden bridge to enter an enemy compound, then immediately turn right to find the Kodama in a corner.
- From the last Kodama, backtrack just a little bit onto the big wooden bridge. Drop down to find the Kodama collectible below the bridge.
- In the first big courtyard where a red and blue crystals are, enter the next building to find the Kodama on the balcony.
That’s all Kodamas in The Sun Sets On Mount Tenno. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.