Stray Cats contains 5 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in Stray Cats mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- A Kodama is sitting behind where you start.
- After talking to Hattori Hanzo at the start, take the path on the left all the way to the end. A Kodama sits on the edge of a boat.
- Behind a wooden hut, halfway up the hill on the left path from the start.
- In the Dark Realm where you pick up the jailer’s key – use the key to open the door to the big armored skeleton with an axe. Defeating it clears up the Dark Realm and now you can find the Kodama in that same section.
- From the starting point, take the path on the right up the hill. When you reach the top of the hill you can drop down to a cliff below with a Kodama on it.
That’s all Kodamas in Stray Cats. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.