The Village of Cursed Blossoms contains 7 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Village of Cursed Blossoms mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- After you encounter the 2nd enemy in the mission, a huge monster that looks like a bull, go up the slop to the right side of that huge bull monster. Next to a corpse with yellow item pickup sits the green little Kodama.
- After you encounter the first Enki (big Yokai with a staff/spear that jumps out of Yokai fog), take the path on the left. Just before you encounter the first human enemies in the mission.
- When you reach the village, stick to the left side until you find a slope leading up a mountain. Behind the houses (just under the slope leading uphill) is a well-hidden Kodama. You can see it from above when going up the slope, just take the path behind the houses to reach it.
- Halfway through the village when you go over the 2nd bridge, there’s an enemy with an axe and multiple buildings with ladders inside / outside of them. Find the building that’s to your immediate right after crossing the bridge, the one with a ladder on its outer wall. In that building is a very well hidden Kodama hiding in the corner, must destroy the baskets it’s hiding behind.
- Found at the end of the village, behind the second last house. Where you encounter another Yokai Realm enemy (a strong Yokai with a sword that comes from fog), it will be to the immediate left where that enemy spawns. You must destroy the crates behind the house to reach the Kodama.
- After passing through the village you come to a point with an archer shooting at you and a guy with an Axe patrolling the area. There on the right side is a Kodama location.
- The last Kodama Locations is after clearing the Yokai Realm and using the Inner Shrine Key to open a door. The Kodama sits just behind the door you opened with the Inner Shrine Key.
That’s all Kodamas in The Village of Cursed Blossoms. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.