Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo contains 8 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- From where you start turn around and the first Kodama is sitting behind a tree.
- In the area immediately following the 1st Shrine, behind a tree (1 Spear enemy and 1 Shooter in this area).
- Found outside of the first building you enter. Behind a corner after passing through the building, by the park side.
- After the 2nd Shrine you come to a courtyard with a Gozuki miniboss walking around. In a building attached to this courtyard is a strong dual-sword enemy and behind this building sits the Kodama.
- To the immediate left to the 3rd Shrine is a tree-path. Go up that path (mandatory story path). You’ll reach a temple with two strong Spear enemies inside. On the left side outside the temple sits a Kodama.
- After the previous Kodama, follow the only path forward down a tree-path until you encounter 3 Aberrant soldiers close together (rocket-arm enemies). After them there’s a single little building behind which you find the Kodama collectible.
- From the previous Kodama, follow the only way forward. Along the way you will enter a Dark Realm and must destroy another one of those yellow rock-crystals (unmissable) to lower the flying islands around the area. Now you must backtrack to the 5th Kodama location. From there head back the path you took initially to get there. At the end you now find a Kodama because the path has been lowered.
- On the left side on the path leading from 3rd Shrine to the mission’s boss fight.
That’s all Kodamas in Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.