The Mausoleum of Evil contains 9 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Mausoleum of Evil mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- After going up the very first set of stairs, go up the next staircase on the right. When you reach a wooden bridge there’s a Kodama on a platform underneath it.
- On balcony of the temple with the big yellow crystal inside (climb up ladder outside temple and walk around balcony).
- After using the first dragon ball to lower the water level, check for a hole in the floor outside of the temple that had the big yellow crystal in it. Now that the water is gone you can drop down there (do NOT drop down the hole inside the temple. You’ll want to drop down the hole that’s OUTSIDE). Once down there take care of the enemies and walk around the corner for a Kodama. Do not drop down a second time until you get this Kodama!
- On the tower left of the 2nd Shrine (reached via central tower, upper floor).
- In the tower straight ahead of the 2nd Shrine (go down one floor).
- In the building immediately after the 2nd Dragon Statue.
- After using the 3rd dragon ball the Kodama will be on the bottom floor of the central tower. You must drop down the middle of the tower to the ground floor (must backtrack to 2nd Shrine and drop down the central tower).
- Same building as previous Kodama (central tower). On the floor where that Kodama was (ground floor) is a lever. Pull that lever to rotate the bridges in the tower. Now get back to the 2nd Shrine. Go back in the central tower and drop down one bridge below. That floor contains a hot spring. Next to the hot spring you can step off the balcony onto one of those tree-looking paths. At the end of it sits the Kodama.
- Sitting in front of the boss room.
That’s all Kodamas in The Mausoleum of Evil. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.