Ruin Draws Near contains 7 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in Ruin Draws Near mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- After crossing the first bridge, climb up the ladder to the top of the bridge to find the Kodama behind a chest.
- From the 2nd Shrine open the next door and you’ll see a Yoki cowering over a dead body. Climb up the ladder on the right. Then on the same floor where the ladder ends sits a Kodama behind some boxes.
- Between the Dark Realm with 1st Bell & Dark Realm with 2nd bell you can go down some stairs on the right. At the bottom is an archer. Next to him is a big red barrel. Shoot the barrel with a matchlock rifle or hand cannon to blow up the wall behind it. The Kodama sits behind that breakable wall, really well hidden. Alternatively, you can shoot the wall with a hand cannon if you already destroyed the red barrel.
- After Dark Realm with 2nd bell, follow the path up into the next building and go around the corner to drop down to a secret room below. That room contains the Kodama.
- After 3rd Shrine, in Dark Realm room (after defeating mid-mission boss “Maeda Toshiie”. Sitting one floor below where the Shrine is. Must drop down to it from the other side of the room (drop down near bell).
- After 3rd Shrine, in Dark Realm room. On the ground floor is a secret wall (Yokai wall with eyes). Get rid of the wall, behind it is a Kodama collectible.
- After 3rd Shrine, in Dark Realm room. Defeat the Ippon-Datara on the ground floor to clear the Dark Realm. Behind where this enemy was, go through an opening leading outside. At the end of the path is the last Kodama location for this mission.
That’s all Kodamas in Ruin Draws Near. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.