Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (ACV) has 161 Artifact Locations (Rigsogur Fragments, Treasure Hoard Maps, Flying Papers, Roman Artifacts, Cursed Symbols). This guide shows all Artifacts by territory. You need to find all Artifacts to 100% complete all regions for the Completionist All the Way trophy or achievement.
There are the following types of Artifacts:
- Rigsogur Fragment
- Treasure Hoard Map
- Flying Paper
- Roman Artifact
- Cursed Symbol
They are a type of Collectible that gets marked as white dots on your map. To reveal the white dots you must get within a few hundred meters of them. Unlike other collectibles they do not get marked automatically when synchronizing viewpoints. Getting very close reveals what type of Artifact this white dot is. In the bottom right corner of the world map you can see how many you have found in a region.
Some Artifacts can be tricky to find, this guide will explain how to find each of them. Some Collectibles require story progress in their particular region. The reason is that some buildings only become accessible as part of the story and cannot be entered before then.
As of Patch 2.00 there are no longer any missable Collectibles. Make sure you have updated the game. Prior to Patch 2.00 there used to be 2 missables (Wealth #12 & Wealth #13 in Jotunheim) – this has since been fixed. You can still return to all maps and collect everything after the story but it’s recommended to grab everything as you go through the regions to help you level up. Keep a manual save from the start of each region, in case something is bugged you have a way back.
- Ledecestrescire (Level 20) = 13 Artifacts
- Grantebridgescire (Level 20) = 10 Artifacts
- East Anglia (Level 55) = 10 Artifacts
- Lunden (Level 90) = 3 Artifacts
- Oxenefordscire (Level 90) = 13 Artifacts
- Sciropescire (Level 130) = 11 Artifacts
- Cent (Level 130) = 13 Artifacts
- Lincolnscire (Level 160) = 13 Artifacts
- Essexe (Level 160) = 12 Artifacts
- Suthsexe (Level 160) = 13 Artifacts
- Eurviscire (Level 190) = 8 Artifacts
- Jorvik (Level 190) = 5 Artifacts
- Glowecestrescire (Level 220) = 11 Artifacts
- Snotinghamscire (Level 250) = 8 Artifacts
- Wincestre (Level 250) = 5 Artifacts
- Hamtunscire (Level 340) = 8 Artifacts
- Vinland (Level 0) = 0 Artifacts
Seer’s Hut (Dreams):
- Asgard (Level 90) = 0 Artifacts
- Jotunheim (Level 190) = 0 Artifacts
That’s all regions and their Artifact Locations in AC Valhalla. For everything else check out the complete Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wiki & Strategy Guide.