Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (ACV) has 233 Mysteries. This Mysteries Walkthrough will guide you to all their locations and how to solve each Mystery (Cairns, Offering Altars, Flytings, Treasures of Britain, World Events, Legendary Animals, Lost Drengrs, Daughters of Lerion, Animus Anomalies, Fly Agarics, Standing Stones). This Mysteries Guide shows them by territory. You need to find and solve all Mysteries to 100% complete all regions for the Completionist All the Way trophy or achievement.
There are the following types of Mysteries:
- Offering Altar
- Treasure of Britain
- World Event
- Legendary Animals
- Lost Drengr
- Daughter of Lerion
- Animus Anomalies
- Fly Agaric
- Standing Stones
They are a type of Collectible that gets marked as blue dots on your map. To reveal the blue dots you can either synchronize the viewpoints or get within a few hundred meters of them. Getting close enough reveals what type of Mystery the blue dot is. In the bottom right corner of the world map you can see how many you have found in a region.
Some Mysteries can be tricky to do, this guide will explain how to find each of them and how to solve them. They are basically AC Valhalla’s version of side quests and other world encounters. The World Events are the side quests, but what’s special is that they don’t have any objectives or waypoints so it can be easy to get lost and wonder what to do. The other types are a variety of open world encounters. Some World Events require story progress in their particular region to show up. If a World Event isn’t there it means you must advance the story further.
As of Patch 2.00 there are no longer any missable Collectibles. Make sure you have updated the game. Prior to Patch 2.00 there used to be 2 missables (Wealth #12 & Wealth #13 in Jotunheim) – this has since been fixed. You can still return to all maps and collect everything after the story but it’s recommended to grab everything as you go through the regions to help you level up. Keep a manual save from the start of each region, in case something is bugged you have a way back.
- Ledecestrescire (Level 20) = 16 Mysteries
- Grantebridgescire (Level 20) = 15 Mysteries
- East Anglia (Level 55) = 18 Mysteries
- Lunden (Level 90) = 4 Mysteries
- Oxenefordscire (Level 90) = 10 Mysteries
- Sciropescire (Level 130) = 14 Mysteries
- Cent (Level 130) = 11 Mysteries
- Lincolnscire (Level 160) = 10 Mysteries
- Essexe (Level 160) = 12 Mysteries
- Suthsexe (Level 160) = 14 Mysteries
- Eurviscire (Level 190) = 16 Mysteries
- Jorvik (Level 190) = 5 Mysteries
- Glowecestrescire (Level 220) = 11 Mysteries
- Snotinghamscire (Level 250) = 15 Mysteries
- Wincestre (Level 250) = 4 Mysteries
- Hamtunscire (Level 340) = 14 Mysteries
Seer’s Hut (Dreams):
That’s all regions and their Mystery Locations in AC Valhalla. For everything else check out the complete Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wiki & Strategy Guide.