Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (ACV) has 782 Collectibles needed for 100% Completion (388 Wealth, 233 Mysteries, 161 Artifacts). Finding all Collectibles is required to complete all maps for the Completionist All the Way trophy and achievement.
On the world map it shows you how many of each type you found per region and how many you have left. You can still return to all regions after the story (including Norway). The game counts World Events (Side Quests) as a Collectible too, so they will be included here.
Wealth is marked golden on the map, Mysteries blue, Artifacts white. You will see their colored dots after getting close to them or synchronizing the viewpoints. Artifacts don’t all show up automatically from synching viewpoints and you must get within a few hundred meters of them to reveal them.
Some Collectibles require story progress in their particular region. The reason is that some castles/fortresses are only breached as part of the story and cannot be entered before then. You can still return to them later at any time. Aside from the missables listed below, everything can be collected after the story in free roam.
Missables Warning: There are two potentially missable Wealth items Wealth #12 & Wealth #13 in Jotunheim. It’s recommended to collect everything as you go through the regions to level up. Also keep a Manual Save from the start of each region. In case something is bugged it gives you a way back.
By Region (Recommended)
It’s recommended to go through everything region by region. If you’re going for the 100% completion this is the easiest way to keep track of everything and save time. Start by synchronizing all viewpoints. Then pick up the Wealth, then the Mysteries, then the Artifacts. Refer to the guides below and they will take you through everything by region (click the words Wealth / Mysteries / Artifacts in the region overview below).
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Wealth Guide
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Mysteries Guide
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Artifacts Guide
- Rygjafylke (Level 1) = 22 Wealth / 13 Mysteries / 3 Artifacts
- Hordafylke (Level 280) = 2 Wealth / 7 Mysteries / 2 Artifacts
- Ledecestrescire (Level 20) = 28 Wealth / 16 Mysteries / 13 Artifacts
- Grantebridgescire (Level 20) = 21 Wealth / 15 Mysteries / 10 Artifacts
- East Anglia (Level 55) = 17 Wealth / 18 Mysteries / 10 Artifacts
- Lunden (Level 90) = 8 Wealth / 4 Mysteries / 3 Artifacts
- Oxenefordscire (Level 90) = 22 Wealth / 10 Mysteries / 13 Artifacts
- Sciropescire (Level 130) = 12 Wealth / 14 Mysteries / 11 Artifacts
- Cent (Level 130) = 27 Wealth / 11 Mysteries / 13 Artifacts
- Lincolnscire (Level 160) = 18 Wealth / 10 Mysteries / 13 Artifacts
- Essexe (Level 160) = 23 Wealth / 12 Mysteries / 12 Artifacts
- Suthsexe (Level 160) = 21 Wealth / 14 Mysteries / 13 Artifacts
- Eurviscire (Level 190) = 24 Wealth / 16 Mysteries / 8 Artifacts
- Jorvik (Level 190) = 11 Wealth / 5 Mysteries / 5 Artifacts
- Glowecestrescire (Level 220) = 14 Wealth / 11 Mysteries / 11 Artifacts
- Snotinghamscire (Level 250) = 17 Wealth / 15 Mysteries / 8 Artifacts
- Wincestre (Level 250) = 10 Wealth / 4 Mysteries / 5 Artifacts
- Hamtunscire (Level 340) = 23 Wealth / 14 Mysteries / 8 Artifacts
Seer’s Hut (Dreams):
- Asgard (Level 90) = 30 Wealth / 9 Mysteries / 0 Artifacts
- Jotunheim (Level 190) = 33 Wealth / 8 Mysteries / 0 Artifacts
The guides are also available by sub-types. All of these types are included in the region by region guide above (so if you follow the above guides you’ll get all of these automatically). Because some types are tied to specific unlocks some players may be looking for only the desired item class. For example, you need to increase your Charisma quickly and are just looking to do some Flytings, this way you don’t have to browse through multiple pages to find which region has one and which doesn’t. The below guides have filtered out all the other collectibles. This can help you find specific items faster but it’s not recommended if you’re going for 100% completion (for that use the regional guides above instead). Click the links to be taken to the guides.
- Offering Altar
- Treasure of Britain
- World Event
- Legendary Animals
- Lost Drengr
- Daughter of Lerion
- Animus Anomalies
- Fly Agaric
- Standing Stones
Miscellaneous (not needed for 100% Completion Trophy / Achievement):
That’s all the Collectibles you can find in AC Valhalla.
For more guides check out the complete Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wiki & Strategy Guide.