Carriers X is a Side Mission (Side Quest) in Dying Light 2. This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of the Carriers X side mission.
Quest Giver: Driscoll
Requirement: Automatically started after completing Side Quest “Carriers IX”
Reward: Varies, see end section for details
Mission Info: The city is home to many organizations. One of the more interesting ones is the Carriers Guild. At first, they seem like simple couriers, but they are much more than that. A Carrier must be strong and fast. My kind of job.
- Ask Driscoll for a new assignment
- Deliver mail to the marked locations
- Go to where Jack was reported ambushed
- Knock on a Survivor’s door to question him
- Clear the floor of the Infected
- Return to the Survivor
- Help Jack
- Kill the masked thugs
- Talk to Derek
- Return to the Carriers Guild to defend it
- Kill the Guild’s attackers
- Find Driscoll
- Untie Driscoll
- Search the corpse of the thugs’ leader
- Accept the promotion
- Meet Derek at the canteen
Starting Location: Carriers X
Carriers X is a side quest in Downtown that is automatically started after completing Side Quest “Carriers IX“.
Ask Driscoll for a new assignment
Speak to Driscoll to get your assignment.
Deliver mail to the marked locations
There will be two deliveries to make, both within Houndfield. Head to the first location southeast of Metro: Hayward Square.
Head west to the second location.
Go to where Jack was reportedly ambushed
Driscoll will contact you about an ambush. Head east to the marked location south of the ‘Cherry’ Windmill.
Knock on a Survivor’s door to question him
Knock on the door at the location.
Clear the floor of the Infected
Kill all Infected within the building.
Return to the Survivor
Return to the survivor and knock on the door.
Head to the building to the north.
Kill the masked thugs
Kill the three thugs. While in this room, you can also find The Carriers Guild Assault (Memento) on a small table.
Talk to Derek
Talk to Derek.
Return to the Carriers Guild to defend it
Return to the Carriers Guild.
Kill the Guild’s attackers
Kill the three thugs.
Head through the next two rooms and kill five more thugs.
Search the corpse of the thugs’ leader
Search the corpse in the previous room.
Accept the promotion
Return to the main desk and speak to Driscoll. You will get to make a choice here that determines your reward:
- I want free access to the Elite Guild Lockers: 2000 Combat XP, 2000 Agility XP, Unshakeable Grip (Unique Gloves), access to Elite Carrier Guild lockers
- I want Derek back in the Guild: 2000 Combat XP, 2000 Agility XP, Unshakeable Grip (Unique Gloves), Deliverance (Artifact 1H Stick)
Meet Derek at the canteen
If you chose to reinstate Derek, meet him at the Fish Eye Canteen to receive your reward.
This finishes Carriers X Side Quest in Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
For all other Side Quests and Main Missions, check out the complete Dying Light 2 Walkthrough.