Houndfield Electrical Station is a Facility Location in Dying Light 2 Stay Human (DL2). This walkthrough will guide you through this facility.
Location: Houndfield Electrical Station
Old Villedor – Houndfield
Solution: Houndfield Electrical Station
- You can enter this electrical station via the broken windows halfway up the building. The easiest way is to use the ropelift in the north-east corner of the building to get to the roof. From there jump to the roof below and go through the broken windows. This gets you inside the facility.
- There are 2 power cables to connect. The first is upstairs. Jump the yellow hanging crate, same floor as the broken windows you used to enter. From there you can swing to the yellow ledges on the wall, climb up, then use the cable to climb to the opposite side of the room. This brings you to the top floor where the “2” power cable is.
- Grab the cable and jump down to the trashbags below, in the basement. It’s a long fall but you won’t take any fall damage when landing in the trashbags. In the basement you find the box to connect “cable 2”.
- Now stay in the basement and look for a side room with a ladder leading up. Climb up this ladder, and in the next room climb another ladder. This leads you to the room with the “1” power cable.
- Open the door in that room, then jump on the cable to the left and from there jump down to the “1” box. Connect the cable and wait for the elevator to arrive in the basement.
- Ride the elevator to the control room and activate the terminal to restore power to this facility.
This finishes the Houndfield Electrical Station in Dying Light 2 Stay Human (DL2).
For all other Collectibles, check out the Dying Light 2 – 100% Completion Wiki & Strategy Guide.