Ghost of Tsushima has 433 Collectible Locations. This collectibles guide shows all locations for 100% game completion and all trophies. None of the Collectibles are missable, you can still find all of them after the story in free-roam. It doesn’t matter what dialogues and ending you choose during the story.
The best strategy is to liberate All Mongol Territories first (they get marked on the map automatically after the story). When you’ve liberated all regions, the white fog on the map will completely disappear and Collectibles get highlighted on the map by question marks “?”. Then it becomes simple to find everything. A few ones don’t get marked though and can still be tricky to find.
You can keep track of what you have found in the Pause Menu under “Collections”. The collected items also turn transparent on the map.
Click the links below for the guide to each collectible type.
- 10 Hidden Altars
- 59 Vanity Gear
- 18 Hot Springs
- 16 Bamboo Strikes
- 16 Shinto Shrines
- 8 Lighthouses
- 23 Pillars of Honor
- 49 Inari Shrines (Fox Dens)
- 19 Haiku
- 25 Duels
- 80 Sashimono Banners
- 40 Records
- 50 Mongol Artifacts
- 20 Singing Crickets
For a full 100% completion World Map after all items have been collected, check out Ghost of Tsushima 100% World Map (do note that a few Collectibles don’t get icons on the map).
The only type not needed for trophies is the Sashimono Banners. From Vanity Gear you only need 30/59, from Pillars of Honor 1/23, from Records 20/40, from Mongol Artifacts 20/50, from Singing Crickets 5/20. From all other types you have to find everything.
Trophies unlocked from Collectibles:
- There Can Be Only One – Successfully complete every duel.
- Slay – Acquire 30 pieces of Vanity Gear.
- Light the Way – Rekindle all the lighthouses of Tsushima.
- Favor of the Kami – Find and honor all of the Shinto Shrines on Tsushima.
- Honor the Unseen – Bow to 10 hidden altars across Tsushima.
- Lost and Found – Discover a Pillar of Honor and collect its Sword Kit.
- Avid Reader – Collect 20 Records.
- Know Your Enemy – Collect 20 Mongol artifacts.
- Body, Mind, and Spirit – Complete all Hot Springs, Haiku, Inari Shrines, and Bamboo Strikes.