Double Life is the 13th main story mission in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives, paths, dialogues, choices and endings of the Double Life Main Job.
Area: Watson (Kabuki)
Quest Giver: Judy
Requirement: Complete Disasterpiece
Reward: XP / Street Cred
Mission Info: There’s nothing you can’t take away from a person – you just gotta look hard enough. When all options are exhausted, you’ve still got a body that can be harvested, skills that can be put to good use… Oh, and let’s not forget “dignity” – that’s a classic. Hell, I’m starting to think I could’ve done worse than end up on this little Relic of yours.
- Talk to Johnny
- Talk to Judy
- Talk to Evelyn [Optional]
- Meet with Judy
- Take a seat
- Look for clues in the recording
- Watch the braindance
- Scan the netrunner’s phone
- Talk to Judy about the translation chip
- Listen to the netrunner’s conversation
- Exit the braindance
- Talk to Judy
- Leave the apartment
Starting Location: Double Life
Talk to Johnny
This mission starts immediately after you reach the elevator with Evelyn in Disasterpiece. You will be on a balcony speaking with Johnny.
- No fucking way.
- [Smoke] Fine. > Pick this, smoke for Johnny.
- [Go] Yeah, what’s there to wait for? > Whether you wait or not it’s the same.
- Let’s give ’em some time. > Optional
Talk to Judy
After speaking with Johnny, go inside and speak to Judy.
- You’re mad at her? Why?
- Need to talk to her. > Optional
- How’s she holding up? > Optional
- OK, let’s see it.
- You watch them already? > Optional
- How many BDs are there? > Optional
Talk to Evelyn [Optional]
After Judy goes to get ready, you can “talk” to Evelyn if you want, but there is nothing gained from this and it’s entirely optional.
- [Touch] > All options have no response from Evelyn.
- How ya feelin’?
- Have to ask you something.
- Really need your help.
Meet with Judy
When you are ready to continue, go into the other room with Judy.
Take a Seat
Sit down on the stool beside Judy’s desk when you’re ready to start viewing the braindances.
Look for clues in the recording
You can watch through the whole recording if you want, but there are two items you need to scan in this recording to progress. Right at the start of the flyer, look out in front of Evelyn and scan the large hologram.
Then midway through the braindance, look on the floor beside Evelyn to scan a number of flyers.
Outside of the braindance you’ll have a bit more dialogue with Judy before entering the second braindance.
- Evelyn wasn’t completely honest with us.
- Woman who hired her… > Optional
- Now I know why they tried to flatline her. > Optional
- Why not.
Watch the braindance
Watch to the end of the braindance, then you’ll get a new objective.
Scan the netrunner’s phone
Once you reach the end of the braindance, switch to the audio layer and rewind to the middle of the track so that you can scan the phone of the person at the bottom of the stairs.
Talk to Judy about the translation chip
After scanning the phone you will get a couple dialogue options.
- Have to know what they’re saying.
- Heard something about Yorinobu. > Optional
Listen to the netrunner’s conversation
The braindance will automatically rewind to the start fo the marked audio section so you can listen to it while translated.
Exit the braindance
Once you’ve listened to the translated audio yo can exit the braindance, there is nothing else of interest in this one.
Talk to Judy
You will then have a bit more dialogue with Judy, then Johnny.
- I really don’t know. > All three options have the same outcome.
- Long story.
- His construct’s on the biochip.
- [Stand] These people – what could they want from Alt?
- Know how to find these people? > Optional
Go out into the main area and speak to Judy again.
- I better get going. > Both options have the same outcome.
- I’ll ask around.
- Why’re you even interested? > Optional
- Thanks. > Optional, you can walk away from these dialogue options.
- See ya around.
Leave the apartment
Leave Judy’s apartment, and the mission will be completed.
This finishes Double Life main quest in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Now the next quest M’ap Tann Pelen becomes available.
For all other Quest Walkthroughs, check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough.