Love Like Fire is the 8th main story mission in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives, paths, dialogues, choices and endings of the Love Like Fire Main Job.
Quest Giver: N/A
Requirement: Complete The Heist
Mission Info: It often happens that our memories are superseded by people’s stories. Someone presents us a beginning, middle and an end, and soon enough we start believing that we really were there – that WE did all those things. But who we are is built on the past, and the past is built on lies.
In 2023 Johnny Silverhand carried out an attack on Arasaka Tower. Fifty years later, those events became the memories of a certain V.
- Go on stage
- Grab the microphone
- Go outside
- Talk to Kerry
- Get in the helicopter
- Wait for the helicopter to descend
- Defeat Arasaka’s forces
- Exit the helicopter
- Find the elevator
- Defeat the Arasako guards
- Deploy and arm the bomb in the elevator
- Shoot the elevator mechanism
- Tell rogue about your plan
- Find an access point to the network
- Connect to the access point
- Return to the rooftop.
- Get to the chopper
Go on stage
This whole chapter is basically a linear flashback where you’re playing as Johnny in the year 2023. From the start, follow the corridor to the stage.
Grab the microphone
Interact with the microphone.
After the scene, follow the path outside.
Talk to Kerry
Kerry stops you on the way out.
- I’m not you. I never quit. > Both options have the same outcome.
- See you in the next life, friend.
Get in the helicopter
Head out the door and interact with the helicopter.
- You’re mad – damn, that’s a turn on. > Both options have the same outcome.
- My op, I decide who’s late and who’s not.
Wait for the helicopter to descend
Wait through the helicopter right to the Arasaka building.
Defeat Arasaka’s forces
You’ll get to take control of the helicopter turret. Take out all the soldiers and turrets on the roof of the building.
Exit the helicopter
Interact to grab the bag, and exit the helicopter.
Follow Spider Murphy
You’ll now be on the rooftop, and waiting to get inside.
Find the elevator
Head inside and make your way down the stairs.
Defeat the Arasaka guards
Inside there will be more enemies to deal with. Johnny is equipped with an extremely powerful pistol (and you have unlimited ammo), so use that to take out anything in your way. He also doesn’t have any healing items, but you regenerate health after a small period of not taking damage.
Deploy and arm the bomb in the elevator
Go into the elevator and interact with the floor to place the bomb.
Shoot the elevator mechanism
The elevator gets stuck, so shoot the cable to drop it.
Tell rogue about your plan
Speak to Rogue by the door.
- One last thing I need to do. > Both options have the same outcome.
- Need your help with something.
Find an access point to the network
Go through the newly opened door, then fight your way upstairs to the marked room.
Connect to the access point
Interact with the wall to hack in.
Return to the rooftop
Follow the marker back to the rooftop.
Get to the chopper!
Run back up the stairs and jump to the helicopter.
- Give your buddy a chance to speak? > Timed choice
- I know that old man. > Timed choice, both options have the same outcome.
- Your boss looks unimpressed. > Timed choice
This finishes Love Like Fire main quest in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Now the next quest Playing for Time automatically starts.
For all other Quest Walkthroughs, check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough.