Down on the Street is the 15th main story mission in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives, paths, dialogues, choices and endings of the Down on the Street Main Job.
Area: Westbrook (Japantown)
Quest Giver: Takemura
Requirement: Complete Playing for Time
Reward: XP / Street Cred
Mission Info: If someone told me I’d be taking calls from Saburo Arasaka’s fucking bodyguard, I’d’ve laughed in their face. And now we’re supposed to meet with same Takemura? Hand over all our detes? I’m not even gonna pretend like this is a good idea. But fuck it- sometimes you just gotta go all in.
- Meet with Takemura
- Lean on the barrier and wait for Takemura
- Talk to Takemura
- Get into Takemura’s van
- Go to Wakako
- Talk to Wakako
- Talk to Takamura
- Wait a day for Takemura’s call
Starting Location: Down on the Street
Meet with Takemura
When you want to start this mission, follow the objective to the Japantown Docks.
Lean on the barrier and wait for Takemura
Interact with the marked barrier to wait for Takemura to meet you.
- Where’s your friend?
- You look awful. > Optional
- Or he’ll sell our asses out. > Both options have the same outcome.
- Sure you can trust him?
Now Oda shows up and you talk to him. None of the dialogue during this section changes outcomes, including whether or not you respond during the timed sections, so respond how you want.
- Yorinobu strangled his father. > Both options have the same outcome.
- Not gonna like what I have to say. Need a guarantee.
- Can’t ignore the truth! > Timed choice.
- This gonna take much longer? > Timed choice.
- [Stand] Oda! Gonna help or not? > Timed choice, both options have the same outcome.
- [Stand] Hanako should decide for herself. > Timed choice.
Talk to Takemura
Oda then leaves, not wanting to help you in any way.
- Well, we tried. > Both options have the same outcome.
- Knew we’d crash.
- 6 COOL: Fine friends you got. > Optional
- Know just the dame – Wakako Okada.
- Slow down, this isn’t gonna be easy. > Optional
- Sure. > Agree to drive with Takemura to Jig-Jig Street.
- No, thanks. > Don’t agree to drive with I’m, you’ll need to go on your own.
Get into Takemura’s van
If you agree to go with Takemura, get in his van to continue. There will be some extra dialogue with him, then you can skip the rest of the ride when it is completed.
- How are you?
- Just asking. Something wrong with that?
- We have shared interests – you and I.
- What’s going on at Arasaka?
Go to Wakako
When you reach Jig-Jig Street, head into Wakako’s parlor.
Talk to Wakako
Once there, you’ll have a discussion with Wakako to get some information.
- Workin’ together.
- We come with biz, and you love to make eddies. > Both options have the same outcome.
- Simple. You’re damned curious.
- Parade in Japantown – we need intel.
- You know everything that goes on this ‘hood. > All three options have the same outcome.
- STREETKID: Head Arasaka killed your grandkid.
- Goro, why’s Dex not available – remind me?
- [Take shard]
- Free? You sure? > Optional
- Thanks, Wakako.
- Not at all curious what we’re after? > Optional
Talk to Takamura
Head outside to speak to Takamura again.
- Stay safe.
- Keep a low profile.
Wait a day for Takemura’s call
You will now need to wait 24 in game hours for Takemura to figure out his stuff. You can go do other missions while waiting, or just skip time forward in the menu. If he isn’t calling, you can go do other activities such as NCPD Scanners or Gigs, or try driving around between skipping time.
After he calls you he will tell you a new location to meet.
This finishes Down on the Street main quest in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Now the next quest Gimme Danger becomes available.
For all other Quest Walkthroughs, check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough.