Stadium Love is a Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). This walkthrough will guide you through all steps of the Stadium Love Side Quest.
Area: Santo Domingo (Rancho Coronado)
Quest Giver: 6th Street Gang Leader
Requirement: Get close to the starting location to trigger this & must have finished Main Job Playing for Time.
Reward: Iconic Weapon “Divided We Stand” (Smart Assault Rifle) – lootable
Mission Info: Hey, if you wanna crash that party, I can respect that. Sometimes those parties kick the most ass. Just watch yourself – this ain’t your uncle’s birthday barbecue. One wrong word, one false step… there could be blood.
- See what’s going on
- Talk to the 6th Street Leader –> depending on your dialogue choices, the job will either end here or continue with a shooting range challenge
- Get as many points as possible (0/44)
- Go to the first station & drink the shot
- Go to the second station & drink the shot
- Go to the third station & drink the shot
- Go to the fourth station & drink the shot
- Return to the 6th Street Leader
- Ask about your results
- Collect your reward –> only if you hit all 44 targets
This Quest has multiple outcomes. The required choices and possible outcomes are all explained under “Talk to the 6th Street Leader” objective.
Starting Location: Stadium Love
Side Job: Stadium Love starts in Santo Domingo (Rancho Coronado), only shows up in your quest log / world map after you get very close to this location.
See what’s going on
Once you arrive at the location, go to the rooftops to find some people dancing and playing music.
Talk to the 6th Street Leader
At the end of the roof with the party people, you find the 6th Street Gang Leader. He’s the one you’ll want to talk to.
Depending on your dialogue choices there are different ways this Side Job can play out (peaceful and violent endings). If you engaged in combat with the 6th Street Gang during gig “Life’s Work” then the peaceful option is completely voided and it can only end in a violent gunfight.
- Pick these dialogues: “Chill. Just wanna have some fun” > “Having yourselves a competition? I want in” > “I’m in” > Hit all 44 targets to win the shooting competition if you want to win the Iconic SMG as a reward.
- If you don’t place first (didn’t hit all 44 targets) then it will still complete the quest peacefully but you can’t loot the gun.
- Attack the 6th Street Gang at any point in this quest –> this will fail the quest.
- Pick dialogues: “What’d you say to me?” > “Draw Weapon” –> results in combat but still counts the quest as successfully completed.
- If you engaged in combat with the 6th Street Gang during gig “Life’s Work” then the peaceful option is completely voided and it can only end in a violent gunfight.
- Pick dialogue “Whatever. See you”. –> you will walk away and it instantly completes the job in your journal. If you go on to shoot the gang leader you can still loot the gun.
- In any other dialogue choose to walk away (“I’m going” / “Nah, not for me”) –> same outcome as above
To get the iconic gun you must either win the competition by shooting all 44 targets or engage in combat and then loot it.
Get as many points as possible (0/44)
If you’re going for the “peaceful” path, you will need to go through 4 shooting stations. At each you must first drink some alcohol which will make the screen a bit blurry. Then you must shoot 11 targets within 12 seconds. To win the iconic gun at the end you must hit all 44 targets. You can’t make saves in between. Alternatively, if you don’t place first you can simply shoot the gang leader after completing the quest and still loot the gun then.
It’s best you shoot all targets from left to right without skipping any. This isn’t particularly difficult because these targets are all stationary. It’s more accurate to aim down the sights than to use hipfire. It can also help to Handguns Perk “Gunslinger” which reduces your reload time with Revolvers by up to 25%.
Shooting Station #1
Shooting Station #2
Shooting Station #3
Shooting Station #4 – Note: on your way there, you might be spotted by some other enemies which can trigger combat. Just ignore them to not mess up anything with the gang. If you’re in combat the drinking interaction can become a bit glitchy but just keep walking towards the glass of alcohol until you can interact with it.
Return to the 6th Street Leader
After the shooting contest, return to the gang leader on the roof again.
Ask about your results
If you won, the leader will basically try to recruit you to his gang. But both dialogues you can pick from will decline the offer, so it doesn’t matter. If you placed 2nd he’ll still be impressed with your performance but you can’t loot his gun from the table (unless you go on to shoot him).
Collect your reward
If you placed first, you can pick up the gun from the table. If not, you can let the quest complete and then shoot the gang leader to still loot it. This weapon is only blue rarity so not too big a deal if you leave it behind.
This finishes Stadium Love side quest job in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77).
For all other Quest Walkthroughs, check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough.